Chapter 27: Morning Troubles

James's POV

I woke up with Riley's peaceful sleeping form with me, nestled into my body, her face buried in my bare chest. I inhale deeply, stretching the best I could, trying not to wake Riley. I shifted uncomfortably, my one arm was tingling, and there was a knot in my neck, not to mention the morning wood I had was pressed up against Riley's pelvic bone. But I toughed through it, letting her sleep. She need to just rest and forget about everything that happened in Miami.

But after so long, I had so wiggle my way out of Riley's hold and take care of my "issue" myself. Which I tried, believe me, because being hard in the morning is not comfortable. After at least 20 minutes of trying to get myself off, I just gave up. Maybe a hot shower away from Riley's naked body would help bring it down. Come to think of it, trying to get yourself off while your sleeping, naked girlfriend was beside you, probably wasn't the best plan. And I mean it would be kinda weird if she woke up and the first thing she saw was that.

So I climbed out of bed quietly slipping on my boxers, and left Riley in her peaceful sleep.

Even the shower didn't fix my problem. I sighed, trudging into the kitchen, my hard on only making a tent in my sweats. Ha! Jeans?! Not a fucking option right now. Now way. I'm not strangling my child makers. Pretty sure Riley wanted kids later on. I made myself some cereal, although I had to eat it with soy milk since Riley hadn't gone through her fridge yet and the regular milk was expired. I sat down on the couch, eating my cereal and watching the pre-show that always aired half an hour before Internationals did each day.

As I finished my cereal I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning beautiful," I whispered to Riley as she flopped down on the couch, beside me. She sighed. Her hair was brushed but she was in what seemed to be a fresh pair of pyjamas. I wrapped one arm around her.

"Morning," she said groggily and snuggled herself up to my chest.

"Did you sleep good?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled and nodded.

"Very good. Especially after our little fun," she giggled. I smirked. Riley ran her hand down my chest, stomach, and stopped at my waistband. I winced and inhaled sharply. "Are you ok?" She asked, concerned. I exhaled deeply.

"Well... Promise you won't get mad or find it weird if I ask you for something ?" I asked. She nodded, promising. I sighed, "I've been trying to get rid of this all morning," I said, pointing to the tent in my sweats I had been semi-covering with one hand, "Nothing's working. Can you help?" I asked. She gave me a gentle smile.

"Of course," she whispered softly. I nodded. And she reached up, kissing my cheek. Then slithered her way down, her hand pulling at the waistband of my sweatpants. I closed my eyes, falling back into the couch and relaxing, feeling Riley's hands pull my pants and boxers down, and her hand wrap around my rock hard shaft. Then her warm, wet mouth enveloped my cock and she started sucking and slurping me.

"Oh god Riley!" I moaned loudly as I felt the suction and her tongue swirling around me. I reached behind her head, petting and running my fingers through her hair as she bobbed her head up and down. I pulled her hair to the side so I could see her gorgeous face as she sucked me. She covered nearly everything, even payed attention to my balls, fondling them gently with her fingers. I felt pressure growing and I knew I was gonna explode right away. I gripped the back of the couch with one hand and groaned. "Oh shit baby, you'd better move or you'll get a mouthful!" I moaned loudly. Riley did the exact opposite of what I said and she sucked harder and faster, taking me all the way, and my cock head a nearly at the back of her throat. As she started pulling her mouth slowly back up my shaft she got what she knew was coming as I shot my load down her throat. Filling her mouth with my hot, sticky, white cum. Ri took literally only a few seconds to clean me off entirely as I collapsed back in exhaustion, but happy my hard on was dying down now. I was staring up at the ceiling, panting. "Oh god that feels so much better, thank you so much," I exhaled, and Riley giggled as her hand, which has gotten covered in a little cum too, started stoking my limp shaft, causing it to spring back to life in seconds. "Riley?" I asked as she started pumping her hand up and down again. She looked up at.

"I want more," she said softly. Almost innocently, as she took my shaft know her mouth again, continuing on. I groaned.

"Oh god I've created a monster," I breathed, and Riley giggled....