Finding Him Part Blue

Sky

"Sky..." Luke walks around the corner, his eyes have bags under them and his stature is slumped. I guess I haven't been watching the tall blonde boy I haven't seen him deteriorate, but that's all I've been doing. Deteriorating until I become nothing.

I pat the white linoleum next to me. He sighs and slides down the lockers behind me. I lean over and press my cheek to his shoulder.

"What was your news Luke?"I ask quietly. He mumbles a curse before moving us around. I now face him and his hands are in mine.

"Don't speak, let me talk." I nod and swallow harshly. This does not sound good. Not at all. He takes a deep breath. "We tracked a the truck to New Mexico. There's an emotion reader facility there but it's not good. "

'We' is his posey of super scary smart emotion readers. Turns out Luke has a lot of connections. Ones that Autumn don't agree with trusting, but I forgo the thoughts of betrayal just to see my love again.

"Lets go." Luke begins to protest, but I shake my head. "Either i go alone or you come with."

His jaw clenches, but he eventually sighs and sits back on his heels.

"Tomorrow. Meet at the cafe at 8."

********

Ash

The landscape is dead barren, with few cacti scattered across the dirt. I sigh and press my cheek to my palm resting on the door. The truck comes to a sudden halt, causing my hand to rub against the metal handcuffs. I yelp and get smacked upside the head by Clarence.

"Shut up. All I did was stop." He growls through his perfect teeth. It made me exceptionally angry when I look over and expect to see a monster that looks like he tortured me and everyone I love. But when I look over all I see is a man in a clean white suit with a perfect face and smile. Now how is that fair?

"We're here." He smiles. I shiver at his growing excitement as he turns down a dirt road. The bumps shake my hand around in the cuffs, making cuts and bruises I know won't heal for a while. But where ever I'm going I'm thinking that cut up wrists are the least of my worry.

Soon the dust lifts and we are able to see the huge long concrete building not visible from the highway. Barbed wired fences round the facility. The words on the signs read 'EMOTION READERS UNITE'. I cringe knowing that I'm one of these people that seem to take pleasure in this horrendous torture.

This drags me back to the simpler times before the kidnapings, before Sky; just when we were a little happy family. I love Sky to death but I can't help but think this all started after she joined. It's not her fault; it's his. Mr. Perfect himself.

"Don't be your usual moody self. I can handle it, but the people here won't accept a minute of it." He snarls. I shake at his words.

If this is 'handling' me, I don't want to see what the inability to handle me is.

****

Judge me all you want. I know it's been montthhhsssss. But I guess the story lost interest to me? I'm going to try and wrap it up but sadly I won't be able to do this very often or even make the chapters a reasonable length. Ugh. I'm going to be moving soon and I am starting school next month. So yeah, if you actually read this id be surprised. Anyways. Love you guys!