Boys blue and who knows what more.

I roll out of bed and try to find something presentable. I put on my usual black skinny jeans and converse. I see one of my leather jackets my brother got me on our shopping spree. I put a white tank top under it and run down stairs. I see Ash in my driveway again. I smile and grab my bag.

"Good morning beautiful!" He said picking me up and swining me around in the air.

"Oh god Ash stop!" I say wiggling under his grip. He sets me down with a chuckle and sits on the hood.

"I'm kind of early." He says checking his phone. "Let's go do something?"

"I don't know Ash it's only thirty mintues until school starts." I say rubbing on my wrist.

"Come on babe, it will be fun!" I sigh and slide into the passenger seat. He closes the car door and runs over to the drvier side.

"Where are we going?" I say staring out the window.

"Hmm well where do you want to go?" I give him a weird look.

"To school?"

"Ew that sounds boring." I laugh as he scrunches up his nose. He pulls into the park we went to the other night.

"I guess this is acceptable." I leave my bag in the car as he grabs my hand and starts skipping to the swings. "Wow aren't you manly with your graceful skipping?" I say pulling my hand from his.

"I guess you could say I was." He says winking at me. I sigh and sit on the swing next to him.

"So," I say messing with my hands. "How is life at home?"

"Well Annie and Marcus are pretty nice." He says laughing at my lame attempt to start a conversation.

"You call your parents by their name? Trent used to do that because he hated his dad..." I say lowering my voice when I realize I started talking about Trent.

"They are my foster parents." He says quietly. My heart beat stutters.

"You're an orphan?" He shakes his head.

"Not quite." He runs his hands through his hair. "My mom couldn't take care of me. I was 6."

"That's really old for adoption."

"Yeah." Our conversation goes quiet. "We should probably go now." I nod and follow him back to the car. He slings his arm around my shoulders. I thread my fingers through his, and give them a little squeeze. We make small talk until we get to my school.

When he puts the car in park we sit for a little while in silence. He turns to me and holds his hand out. I shake my head and lean in. I grab onto his cheek and push my lips agaisnt his. He tenses for a second, but then he holds onto my chin and kisses me harder. I slide my hands around his neck and into his hair. I let go when I hear the school bell ring. He just stares at me in awe.

"See you after school." I give his hand a squeeze and run to my first period.

**********************************

"Is Josh okay?" Meghan says pulling me out of this daze I have been in all morning. Its lunch time and we are all sitting around the table. Clara nudges my arm.

"Why are you acting sad? You don't look- I mean what's going on?" Clara actually looks concerned.

"Um nothing. Josh is fine. Why?"

"Oh nothing." Meghan says stabbing her mashed potatoes. I give Clara a weird look and we talk until the bell rings. I throw my lunch tray away and clumsily run right into someone.

"Watch it bitch." Trent's new toy says wiping down her shirt like I got my germs on it or something.

"Sorry." I say ducking out of the way and to class.