The Bluest

It was hard for me to understand the consequences of my actions before Luke forced me to kiss him. How they effected Luke was just one of the ways I had to think. Suddenly every action was monitored by me. When I slid into the passenger seat, I could feel Luke's heart break. So when Ash's hand gripped mine, I gave it small squeeze and let go.

"Thirty minutes." Ash said to no one in particular. I feel my chest let go of the breath I'd been holding in. Only thirty minutes of this suffocation. The car pulled onto the highway and went flying. I lean over on the car door and start thinking.

'So Luke and Ash.' My mind snarls at me. 'What a whore. Its not enough you have to hurt Luke, but you hurt Ash too. Can you stop being so pathetic and useless? So what you can move things with your mind, you're still a bitch.'

I pull my legs into my chest and pinch my eyes shut. The car then slowly inches to a stop. I see blinking red lights all ahead of me.

"Traffic? At 8am?" I say digging my nails into my arm.

"It doesn't look that bad. I'll give it an hour." Ash says not even looking in my direction. My chest starts pounding. An hour. A whole 60 minutes.

I try to distract myself by looking at the clock on the car, and counting the seconds. When the time switches over to an hour, I start to hyperventilate.

"It's been an hour!" I cry out.

"Woah Sky...its alright babe..." Ash says touching my arm.

"Don't call me babe!" I screech and tug on my hair.

"What's wrong?"He says a bit annoyed.

"Luke kissed me!" I scream. My eyes open wide. I did not just say that. "I did not just say that..."

I get out of the car in a rush. I stand alongside the car until it inches forward. I finally can control my breath and I hear voices from inside the car.

"You think you have the right to touch her!" Ash screams.

"She enjoyed it!"

"To hell she did. Do you see her stressing out over there!" I open the door right as he finishes and the car goes silent.

"I swear to god if either of you talk I will hurt you." I growl pulling my knees back towards me. They both go silent.

We finally pull off the highway and into a small neighborhood. Most of the houses are little shacks but we pull up the drive way to nice little baby blue house. I get out as fast as I can and go to the back of the car to get the bags. Ash goes up to the front door.

"I'm so sorry." Luke says nervously playing with his lip ring. "I didn't mean to make you mad."

I throw his and Ash's bag at him.

"Don't talk to me." I say coldly. I walk up to the door to see Ash giving a hug to a older man. His face is very tired looking but he has a sweet smile.

"Oh she's beautiful! Where'd yah get this on Asher?" He says pulling me in for a rough hug.

"Uh..." Ash says nervously.

"Oh and who's this?" He says motioning to Luke.

"I'm Luke. I'm a friend of Sky...and Ash." Ash's uncle obviously sees the tension between the boys.

"Ah I see well you boys go pick out rooms. I've got two back there so you two will have to share." He says motioning to Ash and Luke.

"But Uncle Derek!" Ash protests but his hand goes up.

"The young lady needs her space. Go bring her stuff upstairs." He shoos the boys off and he leads me to a small dining table.

"Thanks." I say when he hands me a pipping hot cup of tea.