Falling for Blue eyes

I get upstairs just as my parents pull into the driveway. I tug off my dress, throw on my sweats and a 5sos shirt. I collapse on my bed and try to catch my mind up with all that has happened. My heart flutters with the thought of our date. I am so lost in my thoughts, I don't hear my mom calling me downstairs.

"Sky!" I hear Josh scream.

"Coming!" I say grabbing my phone and running down the stairs. I slide into my usual chair and take a look at my parents. They both have content smiles on their faces.

"So your mother and I have been talking..." My dad starts. I nod and serve myself some salad. "We have decided you are not grounded anymore."

"Thank you very much father." I say with that fake voice they expect me to use. My father gets this 'wow she's learned so much' look on his face. I laugh a little and realize the only thing I learned was how to sneak outside of the house.

Dinner was quiet and peaceful, no non-human remarks today, so I offered to do the few dishes. Once I finished I ran upstairs and snuggled in my bed. It was only 745 so I decided to check in on Ash.

"Hello!" I say really peppy.

"Why are you in such a good mood?" Ash says amused.

"Well a certain someone just got un-grounded!" I say laughing.I pull the phone away from my ear as he screams.

"Yes! Don't make plans on Saturday!" I start laughing as I hear him shuffling things around.

"I'm guessing it's a secret." I say sighing into the phone.

"You know me so well." He laughs. "You should go in your back yard."

"Okay I will." My parents are down stairs siting on the sofa reading.

"Hello, what are you doing out of your room?" My mom says with slight amusement.

"I'm going outside to read on the hammock. Is that alright?" She nods.

"Sounds like a lovely idea. You're always in that stuffy room." I nod and walk over to the sliding glass door. Our hammock is hug between two large palm trees in our small backyards. I sigh and read a little of a book I got recently from the library. I see a shadow hop over the fence to the right.

"Ash?" I say nervously.

"Yup babe." He walks over to the hammock with a guitar.

"I didn't know you played." I say poking him in the arm. He chuckes and swings it around his stomach.

"Well I do. And since you are in love with this band, I kind of looked up the chords of one of the songs." I smile and move over on the hammock.

"Sing sing!"  I squeal putting my hands under my chin eagerly. He starts strumming and stares right at me.

Can I have a minute?

I've gotta tell you something.

I heard that someone likes you,

And it might be nothing but he's right in front of you.

He's kinda my size,

Don't look back 'cause he's looking.

I think you know him,

But you just don't know that he's right in front of you.

Baby, you've been talking to him nearly every day,

He really likes all the games that you play.

He told me to tell you to see what you'd say,