Chapter 27

The Hunters have been loaded up and taken to a place far form Oakbrook. Mrs. Helia thanked her Coven and wished them a safe journey. The house, yard and the girl's car has been mended and fix. (Thanks to magic.) Ashley took down the cloaking spell the Hunter's witches had put up. The whole afternoon to the evening the neighborhood had no idea what was going on. Even the next door neighbor that was taking out his trash waved a good evening to Mrs. Helia and the girls.

"Good to see you again Margret! Having a little get together?"

"Just visiting with friends. You have a good evening yourself Mr. Farnsworth!"

"Thank you Margret, you as well!" The handsome man said as he threw his trash out.

Jon and Jay were sitting on the picnic table at the side of the girls' house.

"So... How did you guys escape? We came here to help you as soon as you called me. I was worried about you. What the hell happened here?" Jon asked.

"Well." Shelley said as she grabbed her soda. "There was a knock at the door. I thought it was you. You said you were coming over so I really didn't think too much about it. I usually look through the peep hole before I unlock the door."

Jon shifted in his seat uneasily. Jay wrapped his arms around him and gave him a soft kiss on his right cheek.

"But like she said, we thought it was you Jon. It's not your fault. We usually check the door before we open it." Ashley added.

"Yeah. I usually check. It was my fault. Don't think we're blaming you. We love you Jon! You're like a brother to us!"

"Then what happened?" Jon asked as he looked at the sisters.

"Well, when I opened the door I saw this guy in that SWAT uniform and he had a gun at me. He pushed me inside and I fell on the floor. I didn't know what was going on.

*This is what happened outside of the house from the Cloaked Man's POV.

"Sir. We're approaching the Witches house. We're about three blocks away." One of the Hunters informed the cloaked man.

"Good. Send in our witches to cast a cloaking spell around the house. I don't want anyone interfering from outside, you here? No human casualties! I want this job done in 10 minutes. Let's get the witches, interrogate them and find the Wolf and Vamp. I want out of this town by nightfall. This town looks disgusting." The cloaked man ordered as he got out of his SUV and looked at the Gene Sister's house.

The three witches got out of the SUV right behind him and stepped on the lawn. One was spreading herbs and sand across the property. She was setting up ingredients for a cloaking spell.

The second witch was chanting a spell to make a huge cloak around the house. So everything outside of the circle will look normal, compared to what will happen on the inside.

"Will this spell work?" The cloaked man asked the second witch.

"Yes my lord. Everything will appear normal from the outside. They will not see us in here as long as we are in the circle. And the best part is, if anyone steps in the circle by accident, it will still look normal. They will not see us for at least a minute. The cloaking spell wears off if you're inside the circle."

"Good. That will give is time to get them out of the spell if anyone walks in." The cloaked man said.

The third witch was trying to dispel the protection charm that surrounded the house. The cloaked man went up to the third witch.