Chapter 26

Mrs. Helia was on the phone. She said she had to call her coven to help her with the clean up. From what she told everyone, her coven is going to pick up the Hunters and take them far away from Oakbrook. Set them in the forest. Their memories wiped and have no recollection of the day that they encountered. No memories of fighting witches, werewolves or vampires. They even erased their memories of finding out how there was a vampire or werewolf in a small town.

Her daughters were serving tea and cooking a meal for everyone.They started talking to Jay and Jon about what they did and introduced themselves.

The oldest one was called Tiffany. She was also a Cimmerian Witch. She's the one that enhanced Shelley's Fireball spell when she threw it. That's the reason why it exploded so violently. She was Shelley's teacher, teaching her everything she knew about casting the right spells for every outcome. She gave Shelley her first spell book and taught her to create her own spell. Tiffany was a slim and slender blonde witch. She always carried a crystal ball with her so she could always see what the future held for her or her loved ones. She was wearing a blue cloak with a purple dress.

The second oldest was named Tessa. She was also a Achromatic Witch. Just like Ashley. She knew everything about defensive spells and protection. She was a brunette and wore a red cloak with a red velvet dress. She carried a basket with her that kept her herbs and stones. She was the one that taught Ashley how to put up protection spells and how to heal wounds. She was the one that help Jon get the wooden bullets out and heal him without having him drink any blood. They were indeed powerful witches.

The third oldest was called Jessica. She wore a purple gown that had a slit that went up her leg. She looked classy, but had a dangerous side to her. She said her specialty was manipulation charms and memory charms. The way she explained it was

"You walk into a room and forget what you were doing in there the first place. That means someone had to redo your present just so you could make the right choice. You made a choice that was not going to help you. We're there to make sure you make the better choice. Like a second chance you didn't even know you had."

She called herself a Crimson Witch. One to rewrite history or time manipulation.

The youngest was called Amber. She seemed the strongest of them all. She had the power of the past, present and future. She had powerful premonitions. She could see the future and rewrite it to her will if she wanted. But she was a believer of time happening that way it was meant to be. The only time she stepped in was when evil was becoming too powerful and she didn't want that. Maybe that's why she stepped in today to help in this fight. The first time ever a werewolf, vampire and witches had to help each other to survive. She surely didn't do it to save her nieces. She must've saw something in the future that she didn't like. It must've been terrible for her to step in like this and help us out. She called herself a Cerulean Witch.

They served us green tea and gave Jon three bags of blood. The ladies gave Shelley and Ashely some sandwiches and salad to get their strength up. But when it came to Jay, they gave him A beet, Cabbage and two bananas.

"What the hell is this?" He said angrily. "Why am I being punished for this?"

"Sweetie. Do you even know why you are getting fed this?" Amber asked.

"I got this. It's better if he hears it from me." Evelyn Belin said as she sat right next to her son in the kitchen. "Son. The reason why I feed you healthy food is because.... it keeps you calm."

"What do you mean?" Jay asked.

"It's a relaxing food. Sort of like zen food. It keeps you calm and collected. It tires you out, making you calm and relaxed." She looked at him with sorrow eyes. "The wolf in us makes us lose to anger so easily. We can lose our temper so fast and with our ability to turn into the wolf and hurt the ones we love the most. Even our best friends or family. That's only if we eat meat all the time. It feeds our wolf side son." She continued as she dabbed her eyes. "With veggie food, it tires our wolf side. Puts it into hibernation. We keep control of our wolf side. We can starve our inner wolf if we treat our bodies like a temple. Do you understand now?"