Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Ashley came back into the house with a forced smile. Her arms were shaking and she was in disbelief. She couldn't grasp what had just happen a few minutes ago. The conversation she had with Bobby. Her boyfriend is a witch, just like her. The conversation is still happening in her head when they spoke in his truck.

"Bobby, I don't understand why you are telling me this? Why are you helping me and my friends?" She asked snapping her fingers.

"I honestly don't know why myself?" He said looking back at her. "I found out Jay was a werewolf because the signs were there. He has endless stamina, he's a vegan and he's always worn out and tired when it's the full moon night. Just last week in gym I purposely pushed Jay on the ground and he scraped his knee. Not even 15 minutes later in the locker room I looked at it and the wound was gone. That's when I knew."

"What about Jon?" Snapping her fingers again behind her back.

"Please, Vampires are easy to spot. He should really wear sunglasses when he's walking in public and try to stay away from mirrors or windows. I have files of him walking in broad daylight in front of big windows and not casting a reflection! I'm assuming that ring he wears had a spell put on it to protect him from the sun. Did you make that for him?"

Ashley thought hard about this one before she gave him an answer. He doesn't know Jon has witches in his family? He thinks I made it for him? If I reveal everything about the plans our families are doing, we could be in trouble! "Yes, me and Shelley made it for him." She said looking in his eyes.

Bobby just stared back and smiled. "Wow, you are a clever girl! When did you dispel my Truth Charm?"

"As soon as you told me you were a witch. After that I sensed about two charms and a spell on this truck and I figured out what spell you cast so I started dispelling them one at a time." She said as she looked at him. "The Truth Charm was the first that had to go, that was easy. The second was a Memory Charm. So I wouldn't remember everything we talked about after I leave this truck!" She said harshly.

"If you left this truck." Bobby said.

"The third was the Locked Spell." She snapped her fingers one last time and grabbed the handle and opened the door. She got out of the truck and turned to look at Bobby. "I learned these spells in 2nd grade! Don't insult me with these little kid spells you jerk!" She slammed the door and started for the house.

She opened the door to the house and entered. But she was back in Bobby's truck again with him! She was sitting in the exact same place she was when she left only a few seconds ago. She looked around and Bobby was there smiling at her.

"What just happened? What did you do?" She demanded.

"Dream Charm." He chuckled. "As soon as you entered my truck, you fell asleep. I let the scenario play out the way you wanted. Thinking you were in total control, I got more information from you like this."

"You're a jerk! No! An asshole! I'm breaking up with you!" She yelled at him! "Even if the Truth Charm is still active, read my lips! I think you're a disgusting piece of shit! Go to hell Bobby!" She yelled again, but this time with tears in her eyes.

Bobby looked hurt and just looked down at his legs. "Ashley?" He said with a low tone. "Even though you were asleep when you were dreaming what you did in my truck, you still were able to dispel my Charms and spell." He said finally looking at her. "You're very powerful; to even do that when your asleep is very amazing! I can't do that! So, no. There are no spells or charms left on this vehicle. You took them down in your sleep."

Ashley just looked at him and grabbed the handle. She pulled it and the door opened. She slowly got out and was standing outside his vehicle. Looking at him with tears in her eyes.

"Get back in, I promise I won't hurt you. I just want to talk. I want to help you. I like you a lot! Jay is a good friend to me, and I want to protect him and his boyfriend. I want you and your family safe. Please Ash. Give me a chance?" bobby said holding his hand out towards her, hoping she would grab it.

Ashley didn't grab his hand, but slid herself in the truck. This hurt Bobby. She trusts him enough to help, but I think they are done with this relationship.

"I'll start from the beginning. But it is going to be a long story."

"I'll listen." Ashley said.