Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Everyone was packing up and getting ready to go back to their own homes. Jay really connected with the girls over the two weeks they had spent at his house. They really bonded. They would help each other with their homework's, play video games; they cooked for everyone at dinner. They would set up the projector outside and have a movie night. They drove to school every morning and leave with each other after school. They would take turns driving each other around. On weekends they stayed home. Their guardians wouldn't dare risk them leaving the premises. But they found other activities to do around the house. They made pillow forts, played hide and seek, they made a small fire pit for roasting marshmallows.

Jay even took the girls down to his dungeon where he would transform on full moons. Jon told them the story when he first saw Jay transform. The girls had tears rolling down their faces and gave Jay a hug after he finished his story. After he turned into a werewolf that day when they were attacked, he didn't have to transform every full moon now. He broke that curse and now has complete control over his Wolf. But on full moon nights, his senses are extremely heightened. His mother gave him a double dose of Aconite pills just to numb it. It would be a while until he controlled those too.

At school was different. Jay and Jon became the first gay couple to be open about their relationship. Of course Ash, Shelley and Bobby were okay with it, and were constantly hanging around the two boys to protect them. They were more worried about Jay though. Not because he would be teased, but more for the students. If anyone tried to attack him or ambush him, he might lose control and boom! We got a werewolf in broad daylight getting ready to attack teenager! That would really put a dent on things. Not just from the Hunters, but the Government might have to get involved as well. Christian kept an eye on him when he was not with his group. Jay had the full support of the football team on his side. They were a bit awkward at first, but a few days later knew that he was still the same goofy guy that they knew. Nothing has changed. They are now at the point where they could tease him about it.

"Jay, I'm glad you're gay. More girls for us!"

"So... who's the cutest out of all of us?"

"How should I do my hair? I want to look hotter."

"Jay be honest... do I have a cute butt?"

"Can you put in a good word for me to Shelley?"

"Bro! Can you teach me how to dress?"

"Hey, if it doesn't work out with you and that skinny white boy, I have a cousin who's gay. Just let me know?"

Jay never felt more accepted at his school than he did before.

He would hang with his friends between classes, but eat with his boyfriend and the Gene Sisters during lunch. After a week, Christian sat with them for the first time. Jay introduced his childhood friend to them and within a few minutes, they hit it off.

School seemed to go a lot better since they came out. Although, a few students would say "I kind of already knew." Or "What a waste." But it didn't bother the boys at all. They got to hold hands during lunch, give each other a peck when no one is looking. Some of the students even asked if they would be going to prom with each other in a few months. Jay and Jon never really thought about it. Prom night falls on a full moon, and Jay is not really sure if his senses will be controlled that night.

"We haven't talked about it yet." Jon answered. "We might go out of town that night and go see my family in Cali."

Jay smiled at Jon and held his hand. He knew Jay wasn't sure about prom yet.