Chapter 22

Jay woke up in his cell still lying on the cold concrete floor. He looked up and saw the doors were already up and he could feel the warmth outside his dungeon from the sunrise. His wolf form is over, and he was back in his human form. At the end of the room he saw Jon walking towards him with a spare bath robe.

"Hey... how do you feel? Are you doing okay?" Jon asked as he knelt down in front of him.

Jay looked at himself and noticed he was naked. He had completely forgotten he always wakes up in the nude. He got up on his feet and grabbed the bath robe Jon was holding. Jon kept his eyes focused on Jay's eyes. Such a gentleman! Jay thought to himself.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm a bit sore but it seems like the more I turn, the less sore I feel in the morning. When I wake up, I can recall everything I did last night. I remember everything! But it feels like a dream. Like; I never did it at all!" He answered for Jon.

"So you can recall everything you did last night?" Jon asked.

"Yeah... I do. And that was a dumb move you pulled last night! I could've hurt you babe! What were you thinking?!"

"I know you don't like the fact that I did that last night, but I trust you. And you proved me right!!! You didn't hurt me at all!" Jon replied happily.

"Jay sighed as he tied his robe close. He turned to Jon and said "Just because I become the wolf doesn't mean I am myself. One night I'll be there holding you or cuddling you in wolf form... but one night I might get hungry for vampire blood and tear you apart. I can't take that risk! It's way too dangerous! So from here on out, can you PLEASE promise me you won't ever do that again! Please?" jay said as he held Jon's shoulders as he looked at him deep with concern.

"Yeah. I promise. Next time I see you change, I'll be safe.

They both kissed each other and held each other tightly.

I love you Jon. I don't want to hurt you. Jay said in his head.

"I know babe. I love you too." Jon said aloud.

Jay let go of Jon and looked at him sternly.

"What is it? Did I do something? Are you okay?" Jon said in surprise.

"Did you just hear what I said? Jay said nervously.

"That you love me and you don't want to hurt me? Yeah, I heard you say that! What is it? Are you sure you're okay?" Jon said concernedly.

"I... I said that in my head! I didn't say it out loud!!"

"What!! No way! Really? How can I read your mind? Vampires can't do that! No one can!" Jon said a bit freaked out.

"I know! And Wolves can't do that either! Pureblood or not, it's impossible!"

The both of them stood there confused and frightened. What the hell is going on!? Jon said to himself.