Chapter 29

Jay had completely gained control of his senses. They were a bit sensitive, but under control nonetheless. Jon sat on the couch right next to him and held him with both arms. The boys were tired from the day's events, and still had to go to school the next morning. The girls fell asleep on the other end of the couch while Ashely rested her head on Shelley's shoulder.

The adults were in the kitchen talking amongst them making plans for the future no doubt and finding the sleeping arrangements. As soon as they were done, they all headed into the living room and woke everyone up.

"Okay boys and girls. Here's where everyone will be sleeping for the next couple of weeks." Evelyn said. "Mrs. Helia and the young girls will take my room upstairs. We have two extra guests' rooms on the same floor, so those will be split up between Mrs. Helia's four daughters. Ms. Harrison will sleep in my son's room. So that puts all the ladies on the second floor."

"What about me and Jon mom?" Jay asked curiously, but with a smile.

"Son, you will take the spare bedroom on this floor. And since we have a bathroom in the attic, Jonathon can take the attic. I do believe we still have your brother's queen bed up there. I'm sure it won't take long to set up."

"What? Um... or Jon can sleep with me down here? I'm sure we won't-" Jay was cut off.

"Out of the question!" Evelyn said lifting her hands up. "Really? You both are teenagers and already falling in love. I understand that you want to be with each other, but.... You're teenagers! I will not be having two sexed-up teenagers sharing the same bed while we are being threatened and have guest. So no!" Evelyn said looking at the two boys with a stern smile.

"I agree with your mother! We understand that you two love each other, but this is one rule we all agreed upon. I at least want you two to save yourself for when you get married. I don't want you two losing your innocence...." Joanna stopped mid-sentence.

The boys broke eye contact and was blankly staring at the walls and ceiling. Joanna looked at the girls and they too were staring off into space with a mischievous smile upon their face. Joanna then looked back at Evelyn who was also studying the teenagers in the room.

"Oh my god, you didn't!" Joanna said with a disappointed look on her face.

"Already? Didn't you learn anything in sex education?" Evelyn said frustrated.

"I mean honestly! What if you drank his blood?"

"Or accidentally scratched him?"

"Mothers. I'm well aware the boys have done some wrong, and should be punished how you see fit, but they do have school in the morning and it is getting rather late. Shall we postpone this shaming of the two boys and get ready for bed? We too also have a lot of work to do in the morning. And I think embarrassing them in front their friends is punishment enough for tonight." Mrs. Helia said in her calm and soothing voice she has.

The mother of the boys just looked at each other and sighed.

"Well, I guess. We'll discuss this tomorrow when we get time. Alright Jon, upstairs. Off to bed! Brush your fangs, get into your jammies and give me a kiss goodnight."

"Mom!" Jon said glaring at his mother.

"And give me your cellphone! This will be your punishment for the night!" She said as they headed upstairs.

"Really! That's so unfair!" Jon said as they reached the second floor still debating with each other. The four ladies and the sisters followed after.

"Good night Jay."

"Yeah, good night Shizzle! See you in the morning." The girls waved and blew kisses to Jay.

"I'm going to be outside and put up a protection spell around your house. Would you like to join me Mrs. Belin?"

"I sure would Mrs. Helia. Let me just do one thing first and meet you by the door."

"Sure thing my dear." Mrs. Helia walked towards the front door and waited.

"I love you son. Always know that."

"I love you too mother. Always." Jay said as he hugged his mom.

"Good. Give me your cell phone!"

"Oh my god! Why? Jon doesn't have his phone so I can't text him!"

"I don't care! Give me your phone!"

Jay dug into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He reluctantly handed it over to his mom and went into the guest bedroom.

"I love you honey." She said in a cheerful voice.

"Love you too." As he slammed the door.

Just then Ashley came running down reaching the foot of the stairs.

"Is jay in here?" She asked.

"Yes, he just went in there." She replied.

"I'm just going to ask him what time he leaves for school so we all can go in one car." Ashley answered.

"Oh! Okay. Good idea. You have a good night dear." Mrs. Belin said as she went outside with Mrs. Helia.

"Okay, you too, Good night!" knocked on Jay's door. "Jay? It's Ashley." The door opened and Jay had his shirt off getting ready to change into his pajamas. He had his toothbrush in his hands as he was ready to go to the bathroom.

"What's up?"

"Here's my cellphone." She said in a very low whisper. Low enough for no one to hear but loud enough for a werewolf to listen to. "Text Shelley. Shelley gave her phone to Jon." She said giving him her phone with a gleeful smile.

"Really! Aww! Thank you! You guys are the best!" Jay said in a huge smile! Ashley gave him a hug and ran back upstairs. Jay went into the restroom and brushed his teeth, took his aconite pills and went into the guest room. He laid there in his shorts and no shirt. He turned on the phone Ash gave him and there was a text message from Shelley.

Hey babe! Shelley gave me her phone. So we could talk lol! Aren't they awesome!

Lmao! Yeah! I love them already!

The two boys were talking well past midnight, then finally said goodnight to each other and went to sleep. I hope tomorrow will be okay. It's just too much for four teenagers to handle. Please, PLEASE let tomorrow be better. Jay closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Little did they know that tomorrow was just going to get interesting. Not better, but not worse than today. Just more interesting. Because across town in Bobby's room he is looking at files and pictures of the girls casting spells. And Jon walking down the street past a mirror shop and casting no reflection. And a video of Jay and Jon jumping down a steep hill together. Bobby closes the files and puts them in his desk. He goes to the wall and turns off the lights.