Chapter 21

Jon was in his room taking off his clothes and throwing them in his hamper. He ran to his bathroom and turned on the water. As soon as he was done he wrapped his towel around his waist and he went to his closet. Tossing clothes out and throwing them behind them. He finally decided on shorts again and a slim tee. The underwear was more of a tight fit, just trying to impress with the bulges and creases it outlines.

He ran out his house that Saturday evening and was sure to watch his speed. He didn't want regular humans seeing his speed. Although he really couldn't contain himself, he really wanted to go visit Jay again and be with him.

As soon as he got to Jay's house, he slowly walked up his front porch and knocked on the door. He didn't hear an answer so he rang the doorbell. Nothing. What's going on? Where is he? Jon said to himself.

He opened the door and walked in.

"Hello?" No answer. "Jay, you still here?" He said as he closed the door behind him.

"Yeah, up here." He heard him say back in a soft voice. Jon walked upstairs and saw Jay sitting on the edge of his bed. He appeared to have been crying.

"What's the matter? What's wrong?" Jon said as he knelt down right beside him and held his hand.

"It's nothing. I just forgot what day it was. I'm so stupid. I don't think you should sleep over. I'm sorry." Jay said as he started bursting into tears again.

"No! I'm not leaving you this time. I won't let you chase me away again!! I am staying not matter what. Now tell me, what is today?" Jon said grabbing Jay's chin and making him look at him right in his eyes. He could see that Jay was extremely hurt. "Tell me babe... what is today?" Jon asked once more.

"It's.... it's the first full moon for this month. Tonight I cage up so I can become the wolf. Tonight is my first night locking myself up... alone." Jay said as a single tear fell down his cheek. "My family wants to see if I can do it alone, with no assistance. My brothers left yesterday back to their homes while my mother took a business trip." He started to cry again. "I'm scared. I am so fucking scared!"

Jon grabbed him with both arms and hugged him as hard as he could. "You're not going to do it alone tonight." He said holding his love.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked in-between sobs.

"You're not going to be alone tonight... because I'm going to be right there with you."

"No! You can't! I won't let you; it's the side of me I don't want you to see! Please reconsider! It's too dangerous!" Jay said back grabbing Jon by his shoulders and looking back into his eyes. "What if I escape? I could kill you!"

"You said you remember everything when you are the wolf. I trust you! I know you won't do anything to me." He said back to Jay.

"It's too risky! I can't allow that to happen."

"I'm not leaving you again! I need you in my life just as much as you need me! Believe me when I say this... I'm staying!" He said back to Jay trying to hold back his own tears.

"Are you sure you want to see this? It's not a pleasant sight." Jay said back.

"Yes. I'll be there for you, no matter what."

"Whatever happens... you do NOT open my cage or try to help me in any way possible! You understand?" He said back, but this time with a firm voice. Jon looked at him...

"No matter what, I'll stay on the other side. But I won't let you do this alone... I love you too much to see you suffer alone." He leaned in and gave Jay a kiss.