Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE

---------------------------

{NIALL POV}

I wasn't sure if I was enjoying myself as much as I wanted to. After I offered a ride, we got in the car and left.

I didn't really want to talk since she already asked me so much so I just turned on the radio. When we pulled up at her place, she leaned in....

I think she wanted to kiss me. I wasn't sure but I wasn't even close to being at that stage yet. So I reached my arms out and just gave her a friendly hug.

She pulled back, opened the door and said, "I'll text you then."

I smirked and shook my head. Once she started walking towards the door, I sped off.

*later*

"So nothing happened? Like at all? No sparks or nothing?"

"I'm telling you, I just didn't get the feeling I wanted to get when I was with her. I mean yeah she was cute, but she wasn't confident, and I don't like that. I don't like it when a girl can't be herself around me. How could I be in a relationship where the girl is hiding her true self the whole time? No thank you. And besides I told you, I told ALL of you, I'm perfectly fine being single. If I find a girl that I really like and I can hit it off, then good. But for now, I'm fine riding solo."

Zayn threw popcorn at me and laughed as we walked into the theater.

We had been planning to see this new movie for a while now. And I was glad I could just chill out with my best guy friend. I liked it that way, I was happy without a girl, yet all the guys kept pressuring me to get a girlfriend.

I didn't pay attention though.

After the movie ended we went to get food to take it back to the house so we could all eat.

We weren't on tour but we had a few gigs here and there. We were on break this week so we were just having some guy bonding time for a couple of days.

When we got home, only Louis and Harry were there. I asked where Liam was and they said Liam was running a bit late from his bowling date but he was still going to come eat with us.

"He also said he needed to talk to you."

"Oooooooouh! Baby Niall is in trouble!!" They all said.

"Shut up guys, I didn't do anything."

Sh*t, I thought to myself.. What did he need to speak to me about?

I was a little worried but I decided not to worry about it for now.