Chapter Thirty One

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

JANICE POV

It was the next day already.

I tried to stay home all day, I honestly wasn't feeling too well, but I kind of didn't want to run into Leslie at the same time.

Around 7PM I decided to go over to Dani's. I walked in and Niall smiled at me, he was watching something on the TV.

"Hi Janice" he said still smiling.

I smiled back.

"Hi Niall, how are you feeling?"

"I feel a little better. Where have you been?"

"I got a little sick so I just stayed home, I didn't want to contaminate you" We giggled.

Danielle came from her room,

"Hey!"

"Hey girl!"

"Are you better?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Hey, so she hasn't come home?" I said in a whisper

"Nope and she still won't answer her phone."

"How weird .. Because I'm pretty sure they reserved the campsite just for one week, they're really strict with that."

"I wonder where she could be then?"

"Same.."

I sat down on the couch next to Niall.

"So where are the boys?"

"Harry and Louis went to go get some food and Liam is in my room and Zayn is in the bathroom I think."

"Oh. You know, it's a good thing you guys aren't on tour right now, imagine trying to perform with your poor leg."

"It'd be a real drag! Hahaha."

Niall seemed so happy and calm, unlike before the accident when he seemed all stressed and upset.

I just couldn't stop thinking about where in the world Leslie could be. Is it possible she was with Brian? I mean, with him at the moment, instead of looking for her boyfriend.

Then it hit me, she had cheated on one of her boyfriends before, why wouldn't she do it now?

Thinking about it made me upset. I didn't want to believe she was doing that, but I mean, maybe she was.

I didn't want to see Niall hurt. I just had to wait for him to recover his memory. And no matter how mad I was at Leslie, I was going to have to confront her and make her tell me the truth.