Chapter Twenty Eight

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

-------------------

JANICE POV

"Okay, I'll call you when I leave."

I went back with Niall.

"So how are you feeling?"

"I'm good. I just feel a little sore, but I can handle it."

"Oh. Since you're not feeling that good, I think you should stay at Danielle's house. The guys can sleep over, it'd be best to be near us girls so we can help and assist you, you're probably going to be in pain for a while."

"Who's Danielle?"

"She's Li... Wait, here let me show you some pictures of your bandmates before we continue this."

I looked through my phone and found a picture of all of them.

"This is Liam, Danielle is his girlfriend. This is Louis, and this is Harry. This is Zayn, your best friend. And that's you." I pointed to him.

"Wow, so that's what I look like when I'm not all jacked up!" We laughed.

"Yup, well me and Danielle live right next to each other in our complexes, so I think we should take care of you for a while. And we'll see what management makes up on why you have a broken leg."

"Management manages us right?"

"Yup, they're your managers. They kind of control you guys so you don't get out of hand in a way, hahaha."

"Hm.. Okay. Wait so do I have a girlfriend, or are you her?"

My smile faded. I looked away.

"I .. I don't think we should talk about this right now. We should wait till your memory comes back so that you'll remember. I don't want to make your perspective on things change."

"But I want to know. It seems like you could be my girlfriend, you're really kind, and I'm guessing you're the one that's been here taking care of me this whole time."

"That's sweet. But no I'm not your girlfriend. You do have one, but she's .. she's not here at the moment. Lets talk about something else. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah actually I am."

"Is there anything you're in the mood for?"

"Hmm, I kind of want pizza.."

"Hah, okay then, as soon as the nurse brings the release papers and says you're free to go, we'll go get some pizza and take it for all of us to eat."

"Okay then, thanks .. Janice." He smiled at me.