Chapter Fourteen

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

-------------------------------

{JANICE POV}

I was feeling so much better now. I was sad about having to leave again but I told them I'd come back real soon.

I got in my car and drove off.

I pulled up into the entrance of the parking lot and went around behind the apartments. I parked the car and walked back to the trunk to get my things out.

I walked through the hall and looked into Dani's apartment, I saw her in the window, I smiled at her and when she saw me she ran out.

"Oh my gosh! Hi Janice! Wow. You left so suddenly, I missed you!"

"Me too! Hold up let me go put my things away really quick."

I walked over to my place and I opened my door and threw my bags on the living room floor.

I walked back outside and I began to talk to Danielle.

"So how have you guys been? How's everyone?"

"They're all good. A couple of changes but you'll see later."

"Thats good."

"How was your trip?"

"It was great! It had been a while since I went out to see my family. I had a blast and finally got to hang out with James."

"Thats great! I haven't seen them in so long. I miss little James. He's so cute. Remember when he used to call me his girlfriend?"

"Hahah, yeah I remember, back when he was really small."

"Yup, don't tell Liam though!"

"Haha, he wouldn't get mad, besides, he's totally over it. So is anyone in your apartment?"

"Yeah, Leslie and the guys."

I looked inside the window again, the same kiss that killed me the first time was right through that window.

Leslie and Niall were making out on the couch.

"Tell them I said hi."

I turned around and ran back to my apartment.

"Wait!" I heard Danielle call behind me.

But it was too late I was already locked inside my apartment. I walked over to the living room and looked for my purse. I took out my phone.

"Sonia, could you please come over, I need you again."

"Janice! You're back. Finally! What's wrong? It sounds like you've been crying."

"Come over and I'll tell you."

"Okay ill be there in five, I've got something on the stove."

"Okay hurry please."