Chapter Twenty

CHAPTER TWENTY

-----------------

JANICE POV

I had seen Niall walk out onto the front of the building but I never saw him come back.

Eh, he probably went home. It didn't matter, I wasn't going to speak to him yet.

Sonia was still in my apartment.

"I'm kind of hungry.." I said.

"Yeah, me too."

"Do you want to go get some Chinese food?"

"Sure."

We got our stuff and walked over to the parking lot. We pulled up to the nearest Chinese food place around town. After we went to get a movie. We were going to have another girl day.

At this point, movies and food were the only things keeping me calm, besides Sonia, she was such a big help.

When we got back, I opened the door and we walked inside.

"You set up the movie and I'll get us some plates and drinks." I told her.

Once she pressed play I walked over and set the stuff on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

We were having a conversation as we ate and watched the movie. We were laughing and having a great time.

Ever since that night we had gotten so much closer, and we had started hanging out a lot more than before. She was definitely my new best friend.

I knew I could count on her for anything. She was my shoulder to cry on.

There was about 30 minutes left of the movie, then someone started to bang on the door. We got scared and I got up right away to go see who it was.

I saw Danielle from the window and quickly opened it.

She was crying.

"Janice something horrible happened! I know you're mad at Niall, but he just got into an accident. They called the guys and he's in the hospital right now. He hasn't woken up, they say he might be in a coma!"

I began to tear up.

"Oh my... Can .. Can I come with you guys to go see him?"

"Yes, c'mon were going right now."

"Sonia! Do you want to come with us?"

"Yeah, let me just lock my door."

"Do we all fit in the car? Or should we take mine?" I asked.

"I think we should just go in yours, all the guys are in Liam's already."

We walked out into the back and got into my car, I pulled up at the front and followed Liam's car.

"Wait, where is Leslie?" I asked.

"I don't know, I tried calling her and she won't answer. She said she was going somewhere with some guy named Brian, I don't know who he is though. She said they had planned a trip for the weekend a long time ago and she was going to leave tonight."