Chapter Twenty Four

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

-------------------------------------

JANICE POV

"I'm sorry Niall." I kept saying.

I knew he probably couldn't hear me, but deep inside I knew somehow this was my fault.

Maybe he was upset about me not wanting to talk to him. I felt guilt inside me. And I didn't know what to do. I just wanted him to wake up so I could tell him how sorry I was.

It was already past 11, I felt tired but I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. Even though Niall probably didn't give 2 damns about me, I cared about him a lot more than even I could have ever imagined.

Yes I was mad about he did. But I could never stay mad at the people I loved.

It had all just passed too quickly. I was lost in a way. I just wanted him to be okay. I sat there in the chair next to him whispering to him how sorry I was.

I guess I couldn't take not sleeping so I knocked out right next to him. My body sitting on the chair and my head by his side.

"Miss, wake up." I could hear a soft voice calling and shaking me. "Miss? Are you awake?"

I looked up and it was the nurse that needed me to step outside for a minute while she checked him.

"Yeah, I'll go, I need to wash up anyways. Is there another bathroom around here?"

"Yes, when you exit the room, turn to your right, then keep walking till you see the sign that says bathroom."

"Okay thanks." I grabbed my bag and walked out. I went into the biggest stall and got changed. Then I came out and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and brushed my hair.

After I was done, I walked back over to the room. I peeked inside and saw that the nurse was still checking him. I opened the door and put my bag on the floor.

"I'm going to go grab something to eat while you finish." And I left.