Chapter Twenty One

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

------------------

JANICE POV

"HOW COULD SHE BE SO INCONSIDERATE AND STUPID!" I shouted.

"I can't believe it. She has a boyfriend and she decides to leave for a week without even telling him. And there's no cell service at the camp site."

"How do you know all this?"

"We were both supposed to go with Brian, and a couple of other guys, we had been planning this for a while. But since me and her aren't talking I just decided to ignore it all together. She's not going to come back until next week though. She didn't tell Niall anything did she?"

"Not that I know of. Earlier, her phone rang and when she came back she said she was leaving with the guy and she asked me to tell Niall that she was going camping or something."

"I cannot believe her..."

We arrived at the hospital.

We all rushed into the ER waiting room and walked over to the desk. Liam spoke first.

"We're here to see Niall Horan. We got a call that he had gotten into a car accident."

"Oh yes, he's in room 208 right down that hall, please walk quietly and don't all go in at once, the rooms aren't big enough to fit you all." The nurse said.

"Okay."

We all almost ran to the room. The guys let the girls go in first.

When we walked in, Niall was on the bed all beat up with lots of bandages all over him. There was a nurse in the room.

"Hi, are you guys related to him or something?"

"No we're close friends of his, what happened?"

"Well when the ambulance got to the site of the crash he was unconscious in the car. The other car must have hit him pretty hard. His door was pushed all the way in and hurt his right leg. It's not completely broken, but it's still pretty bad. Also he may have hit his head, that's why he has scratches and bandages. He's pretty bruised up. He might be in a coma for a couple of days though, It's not certain, but he wasn't hit hard enough to be put into a long coma."

We all began to cry as we walked over and saw all his injuries. His foot was in a cast and he looked so helpless.

I WAS mad at him, but I couldn't be anymore. He needed me at a time like this. Especially since Leslie wasn't here.

"We should probably let the guys come in." I said trying to wipe my tears.

When the guys saw us crying they came to hug us.

"You guys can go in now."

They all walked in. We sat down outside and waited.