Chapter Forty

CHAPTER FORTY

NIALL POV

-

"How do I look?" I said turning to Liam and Zayn who were in my room with me.

"You look like a Niall going on a date." Liam replied

"Haha, is this outfit okay?"

"Mate, any outfit is okay, you've been around her in your pajamas, I don't think it matters what you wear, she will still like you."

"Thanks Zayn. I'm just nervous, I have no idea why."

"Well don't be, and go on, before you're late!"

"Okay, thanks guys, tell Harry and Louis I'll be back later tonight and we can all hang out again if you all don't have other plans."

"Okay, now go have fun, and use protection!"

I turned and playfully smacked Zayn on the head.

"Bye!"

I grabbed my jacket and keys and headed out to the driveway and got in my car.

Around 15 to 20 minutes later I arrived to Janice's complex. I parked on the street in front and I noticed I had parked behind a familiar car, I couldn't tell who's it was, but I had no time to waste on thinking about that, so I quickly got out and made my way through the gates and got inside.

"Niall! Baby!" someone shouted behind me.

I stopped immediately, this cannot be happening.

"Babe! I missed you! Where have you been? That stupid Janice won't ever let me see you, she's so greedy, trying to take my boyfriend!"

I groaned loudly and turned to face her.

"Leslie, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not your boyfriend? We're over! Now can you please leave me and Janice alone?" I began walking away from her.

"No you're mine!" she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her and kissed me.

I instantly pushed her away and heard a door open.

"STOP! Leave, now! I don't want to see you anymore, I'm with Janice now! What don't you understand?"

"Speaking of the greedy bitch herself." Leslie turned to Janice standing in her doorway.

"Go awa-" I was about to yell at Leslie again, when I felt someones lips on mine. It wasn't Leslie this time though, I could tell because I wasn't overpowered by some strong girly perfume and lipgloss, this time the lips were softer and gentle. I slowly lifted Janice's legs up and she wrapped them around my waist and brought her arms up around my neck and I began walking inside her apartment.

I walked over to her couch and sat her down, breaking the kiss.

"What was that for? I thought you said no kissing?"

"Hey, I have to protect what's mine." she said smiling at me

I leaned in once again and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"So, you ready to go?

"Yep, let's do this!"

-

"This is going to be a really weird, but fun date okay?"

"Okay, I'll decide if it's weird or not."

"Fair enough, first stop, my favorite Mexican restaurant in town."

I parked the car and got out both of us laughing at my choice of dinner.

I wrapped my arm around her and we walked in.