Chapter Sayes

It has been a month now that you have been dating Phil. Your YouTube channel is going crazy with subs and you now have your own bedroom at Phil's house. You practically live there. Sitting on the sofa, you got tired of watching Ouran High School Host Club so you started flipping through channels to find Britian's Got Talent. When you were a kid, you watched this show over and over and over again. New or old episodes. Now just by cowinsedence, you got to the part were it said, "Auditions or video auditions are now open so go and audition to win one MILLION DOLLARS!" The host says. As you hear this, you grab your camera, sitting right next to you and run to Phil's room. "Hey! Where are you going?" Phil yells chasing you. "Auditioning for Britian's Got Talent!" You yell back and close the door and lock it. Searching all through YouTube, you find a song that will perfectly fit your personality. You set the camera and the lighting up and start recording. The song you pick was Madness by Muse. You picked the song because it is your song with Phil, plus you are Madness. After filming, you upload the song to BGT's website. That night, you dreamed of being on the stage in front of million's of people, plus, all of Britian watching the show.
**************
(Spongebob narrator) 30 days later
*******************
When you go to check the mail, you find bills, fan mail, and something from BRITIANS GOT TALENT!!! You freak out. As you run all the way up the steps like a speed demon, you ccan't wait to open the letter. As you get to the door, you open it wide and then slam it, running up the steps. When you get to the kitchen, you swerve into one of the stools and throw the mail to the side. Ripping open the letter, Dan comes running into the room. "Why did you slam the door that loud!?!? I thought there was an intruder!!! What are you reading?" He says. You ignore him but he walks up and reads the same thing. Yiu throw the letter in the air and scream with joy. Phil comes running into the room. "What!! What's wrong?!" He screams. Dan grabs the letter while you jump all over the sofa, dancing around and screaming slash crying. Dan reads the letter out loud. "Congradulations (Y/N)! You have been selected to come to the Britian's Got Talent auditions in front of all Britian." He says looking up at Phil. Phil looks at him then you. You jump down from the arm of the couch and run up to Phil. As you jump into his arms, he catches you and your feet dangle in the air. "Yay!" You whisper. He starts laughing and you spend the rest of the day, freaking out.

*Hey guys! How is everything? Good? I'll do both reactions. Great! Aw I'm sorry. I'M AUDITIONING FOR AGT (america's got talent)!!!!!!!! SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!! I am going to sing but I don't know what song yet. I hope this made you excited. You might see me in TV!! Have a great day!*