Chapter satorce

It's been 2 weeks and you are pretty much regretting 70% of your life. You miss Phil so much and it is just to sad for you to comprehend. Dan is still your friend and he always comes over to your house and you go over to his house. Though, when Phil is there, you always leave short. When he is there, Phil just stares at you. Not mad, not sad. Just stares. Its almost as if he missed you.

Today, you woke up and put on a Spider-Man shirt with dark blue jeans and mix matched socks. Your hair was down because you are going to get your hair done today. Slipping on a pair of superman converse that you and Dan scared Phil with, the doorbell rang. Must be Dan. You think. Running to the door, you open it and Dan is standing there...with Phil.

You smile but inside your screaming at Dan. "Hey." You say. Dan smiles and Phil looks at his feet. "Phil had nothing to do today, so he is gonna come with us to get your hair done." He says smiling. You smile back but Dan knows your pretty pissed. "Okay, well I have pancakes in the kitchen. I experimented, so don't be frightened by the different colors." You put food coloring in them. Dan and Phil nod. "Nice socks." Phil says walking past you. They are mix matched with pigs and puppies. You giggle and finish your makeup. Grabbing your phone, you text Dan.

You: WTH DAN!!! Why did you bring PHIL?!?!

Dan 🐙😂: I already told you. He had nothing to do. Besides, he missed you.

You: He missed me?

Dan 🐙😂: yeah. He always tells me and he always just talks about you.

You: .....

You never knew. Putting your phone on the toilet top, you put your hands on the edge of the sink and look at the drain. Why? Why did we break up? You think. Grabbing your phone, you leave the bathroom and sit down on the couch right in between them like you used to. Each of them had 2 different colored pancakes. Dan had blue and purple. Phil has red and green, cause he loves Christmas.

"You know if you had like a different flavor for each different colored pancake, it would be my favorite thing in the world." Phil says finishing his green pancake. "I'll have to remember that next time." "Which is tomorrow." Dan says right after you. You all laugh. "How are you getting your hair done?" Phil asks. "I'm gonna get it dyed to different colors fading into each other." You say. "Do you know which colors yet?" Dan asks. You shake your head. "Lets go find out." You say grabbing your keys and heading towards the door. The boys set their plates on the coffee table and head out.

*Le time skip*

As you searched through different colors, you pick the 2 best colors. Pastel purple and pastel blue. After getting your hair trimmed and dyed, it ended up looking pretty awesome. Dan and Phil clapped and bowed to you, the mermaid queen. You laughed. Dan gave you a piggy back ride to the car. He is probably your best guy friend. When you got home, Dan used the bathroom. "(Y/N), I miss you." Phil says. You turn around. "I know." You say. "It's only been 2 weeks and I miss you. Thats saying something." "I feel the same way." You say.

Phil gives you a hug. "I fought you for the most stupidest thing. You were right. I don't choose who your friends are." He says. You smile into the hug. "I know. I'm always right." You say. Both of you laugh. "What do ya say. Wanna give this another shot?" He asks. You nod. "I think so." Dan walks in. "Soooo...." He says. "We're back together." You say. He smiles. "Good. I missed all your cheekiness." He says. You all laugh and then your phone rings. Checking who it is, its your best girl friend, Alena. You hit the talk button and put it to your ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's your best friend!"

"Hey, Alena!"

"So I need your help."

Phil taps you on the shoulder. You look over and he shrugs. "What do you need." You ask putting an index finger in the air. Phil nods and you go on with your conversation.

"My rent was over due so I got kicked out. So now I am living in my parent's basement. Can I stay at your house for a bit?" You giggle a bit and then quickly stop with a smile. "Of course you can Alena!" You say. After 2 minutes of talking, you hang up. "Well, now I have a temporary, emo flatmate!" You say with a smile.

*HEY GUYSSS! Kinda just finished up crying...I finished writing my Jack Frost fanfic...so..sad....*wipes tears away* Anyways!!!! You now have a best fried temporary flatmate! Sorry if you don't have any emo friends or....any....friends....😶😶..the images up above are, your hair, outfit, and the black haired emo girl is your friend! Lol I'm emo!*