Chapter 22

You flipped. Screaming, dancing, hugging, thanking. You flipped. "How didn't you suffocate?" You ask with a smile. "I did one of those things where I slept in the basement and at night I ate the entire fridge and there is a TV and a bathroom down stairs and the walls are sound proof. Then what I did, after I ate all the food and used the bathroom, your boyfriend put me in a box, poked some holes in it and I stayed there for the night until I heard you unwrap the present!" He explains in his adorable, high pitched, American accent. So cute!

"Oh my god! I don't care what you say I love you my QUEEEEEEN!" You scream and laugh. Hugging Tyler, he hugs surprisingly tight. Your life was finally complete. He kissed you on the cheek and you screamed, "MY QUEEEEEEN!" He laughed and you hugged Phil for helping with the scheme. You loved him. "I love you." You whispered. Phil smiles and hugs you tighter. "I love you too (Y/N)." He whispers back. You to kiss for a while and spend the rest of the day with Tyler and Phil.

You and Tyler went shopping at Forever 21 and Hollister and Aeropostle. In the walkway of Hollister, there was a giant poster of a guy with abs and Phil just goes, "They took a picture of my body and used it without my permission. Shame on them!" You all laughed and got some clothes. Then you went to some of Phil's stores which is the same taste as you, Hot Topic and Spencer's. You got earrings, pop figures, and 2 band shirts. Phil got candy and a hoodie and Tyler got a new coat.

When you got home, Tyler asked if you wanted to do a collab with you. After he asked, he chucked a pack of pink pills at you. Miracle berry. Immediantly, you agreed.

"What's up guys! It's me Tyler Oakley and I'm here with my new bestie, (Y/N) or as some of you call her, (Y/YT/N)!"

"Haiiii!"

Tyler laughs and explains the miracle berry challenge as you demonstrate popping the rat poison into your mouth and smoothing onto your tongue.

"Are you ready, (Y/N)?"

"No."

"Great! Let's get started!"

You blindfold yourself so you don't see and get ready for some food. "Okay, open." Tyler laughs. "Oh god. I'm scared!" You laugh with a shaky voice. "I love your accent! It's so cute!" He laughs. "Okay, okay. Off focus. Eat the shit." He says. You take a bite. It tastes like ice cream. Literal, vinalla ice cream. "Is it ice cream?" You ask. Tyler laughs hysterically. "NOO!" He screams. You lift the blindfold to find spoon of baked beans. "OH MY GOD! NO WAY!" You yell with a wide smile. He freaks out more and you blindfold Tyler.

Out, you pull a slice of pizza. "Oh yes." You say with a cheeky grin. "More like, oh no." Tyler says with a smile. "Exactly." You laugh. Giving Tyler a bite, the cheese stretches out and he does this weird lean thing. "Oh, hold on." You say pulling off the piece of cheese and feed it to him. Tyler laughs. "It tastes like...I'm eating fruit but I can tell by the shape in my mouth that it's pizza." He says with no expression. "THAT'S BULLSHIT YOU SAW!" You yell with a slight laugh in your voice. "Was it really?" He says pulling off his blindfold. "YEAH!" He yells. "It wasn't bullshit." Tyler says. "Read my lips ready? BULL. SHIT." You say laughing.

After eating and drinking crazy foods and drinks, Tyler finishes the video. "My turn." You say throwing a disc at Tyler. "Disney." He says. It sets in after 10 seconds. "OH MY GOD! IT'S BACK!" He yells. You giggle and set up your lighting and camera. "Ready?" You ask. "Yes." He says with a cheeky smile. "Okay." You smile and the light blinks 4 times.

"Hey guys! I'm here with.."

"Tyler Oakley!!!!!"

"Yes and today we are bringing back the one and only...DISNEY CHALLENGE!"

"YAYYY!"

"YAYYY!"

"Can explain this one?" Tyler asks. You nod. "The disney challenge is when a disney song is played a bit then you have to guess the name of the song or the title of the movie. If you get both, you get 2 points." He says. "And I have my handy helper slash boyfriend to play the music!" You say. Phil peaks his head into the camera view and smiles. "Hello!" He says sweetly. "Ready?" Phil asks. "Yes." Tyler and You say at the same time.

~Le time skip~

"Okay, Tyler won because I never watched Fox and The Hound (sorry if you have)." You say. "You are crowned.....MY QUEEEEEEN!" You yell and put a princess plastic tiara on his head. "Yay! We have to do this again! Me and you but you aren't Zoe. You are (Y/N). It will work. Byeeee everyone!" Tyler says.

After finishing the video, you eat dinner and it tastes soooooo off. Sour cream tasted like frosting, Turkey tasted like it was glazed, stuffing tasted like cake. Everything was off. Definitly off. But it was still delicious. It came the time to go to sleep and you fell asleep so fast. It's as if when you touched even a hair to the pillow, you would instantly fall asleep.

You had dreams of the miracle berry challenge staying there forever.

*HEY GUYS! I hope you all enjoyed reading this! Comment what you guys got for Christmas! Or Hanukkah! Hope you all had very happy holidays! I loved watching The Force Awakens, but it was almost EXACTLY like the first episode of Star Wars. But it was great! My best pen pal friend, @kionarea123 helped me with the miracle berry challenge! Thanks so much @kionarea123 you are the best! I will update soon! BYEEEEE*