Chapter Ju ichi

"(Y/N)." Phil said. You look over at him as if saying, 'yeah?'. "Wanna make a video?" He asked. You smile and nod. You wore a Hunger Games t-shirt with black yoga pants on and mix matched socks. You also stole a sweatshirt from Phil's closet and covered yourself in that. Since he is like, 8 foot, it was huge. Running to Phil's room, you set up the camera and lights. Phil sits down on the bed and smiles. "You can't pick the topic." He said. Your smile becomes a frown. "Why?!" You say slouching. "Because its a surprise." He says motioning you to sit next to him. You hit the button then plop down next to him. The light blinks four times then starts the recording. "Hey guys! Today, I am joined by my lovely girlfriend (Y/N)." He says doing jazz hands around you. You smiles and give a small wave. "Hai!" You say. "Today our topic is mainly based on her and her channel and her musical instruments." You look over at Phil, then the camera. Then you put your face in your palms. "Okay. So (Y/N)'s school wasn't the same as ours. She didn't have to learn either French or English. You could learn Japanese, Chinese, German, or the basics. She learned Japanese. She has spent so much time learning Japanese that she can SING in Japanese. So, (Y/N) is going to do us a favor and sing Hatsune Miku's World is Mine with Dan on piano and (Y/N) on vocals and guitar." He says. You laugh and sigh. "Really?" You ask looking over at him. He nods and you fall onto the bed. "Lets get it over with." You say. You set up the camera and your guitar then call Dan. He seemed up for it. He never heard you sing Japanese so he was pretty eager. Neither has Phil and he was super dipper excited. Phil hits the button and it starts filming. "You ready?" You ask Dan. He nods with a smile on his face. You take a deep breath and nod your head towards Dan to start the song. "Sa kan eday. Echi botonno ee nay sana. Soo you atou kan ee coco no ei TEIIIII! YO NE!" You start and then start playing guitar. Dan gets his rock and you sing the rest of the song. Dan and Phil freak out. You just sit there and laugh. "Okay play one more song with Dan." Phil says. You drop your guitar on the floor and sit next to Dan. "Corpse Bride piano solo." You whisper to Dan. He nods. You and Dan play the song and then you and Phil finish the video. "Today's draw Phil naked today is..." He says then lets you finish the video. "That was awesome." Phil says and tackles into a hug. Laying on the bed, still hugging Phil, you chuckle. "Thanks." You say with a wide smile. With his arms still wrapped around you, he looks at you and smiles. "I think I'm in love with you. But that's just a thought."

*Ju ichi is 11 in Japanese! LOL I love you all!!!*