Chapter 18

So Alena is new to all of this YouTube stuff. I mean, she watches YouTube. She loves Dan and Phil, Tyler Oakley, Hannah Hart, Markiplier, JennaMarbles, I could go on! Though she has never filmed anything. Waking up, you slip on a Panic at The Disco tank top and blue jeans. Setting up your camera and lighting at the end of your bed, you wake up Alena. "Mmm. Mommy. Stahhp. I don't want any jellied toast right now. Thats unexceptabllllllle." Alena sleep talks. "WAKE ME SLEEPY HEAD!" You yell as you laugh. "AH!" She screams slightly then grabs you and pulls you onto the bed. You both laugh an then eat some breakfast. Thinking of your colored pancakes with Dan and Phil, you flavor them. Red equals cherry. Blue equals blueberry. Purple equals chocolate chip. Green equals mint. Orange equals orange. Finally plain equals plain. Whipped cream and maple syrup was set up by the counter and stools. You call Phil and Dan to come over and share this delicious breakfast of colored and flavored pancakes.

When they arrive, Alena enters the room with curly, black, bed head and hakuna matata PJ pants with a grey, baggy t shirt. "Hey we're here!" Phil yells. Dan walks in behind Phil and smiles and giggles at Alena. She smiles and looks at her hair. Alena then proceeds to roll her eyes and gives Dan the finger. You laugh and Phil comes over to hug you. Phil hugs you for about 6 seconds then kisses you. "COLORED PANCAKES!" Dan yells. He seemed excited. He grabs blue and plain with whipped cream. Phil gets, once again, green and red. Finally, Alena grabs orange and red. You get some red, purple, and plain flavored pancakes. Everyone bites in when you apply maple syrup to your food. It seemed like everyone was surprised by the flavors. "OH MY GOD! THIS IS DELICIOUS!" Dan yells. "Mmmmm." Phil moans and slides down the couch a bit. Alena made you laugh. She screamed a bit then started becoming used to it. "AH! Uh...oh.....mmm." She says. "Needs jam." She says and you grab raspberry jam from your fridge. Handing it to her, you sit in between Phil and Alena.

After finishing the delicious flavored pancakes, you grab Alena and sit by your camera. Hitting record, you watch the four red flashes, then you start speaking. "HELLO EVERYONE!" You yell. Dan and Phil then comes up from the floor to view of the view They sit next to you and you get ready. "So I'm here with danisnotonfire and amazingphil slash my wonderful boyfriend." You say hugging him. Dan sits awkwardly beside you with a funny smile. "So, the other day, my friend Alena, came to my house saying, Lets be roommates! I corrected her with flatmates and I said yes. Bot really how it went but there is a big backstory and I don't feel like explaining. So now, without further a do, Alena everyone!" You say with Alena skooching into view. "Haiiiii!" She says like Dan being introduced to someone.

Before, an emo chic with bed head came out of her room. Now a fully dressed emo chic. She wore a slipknot shirt with ripped, black, jeans. Batman converse and her straighten, black hair. Thickcoat of eye liner and eye shadow with a pink lipstick and an arm full of bracelets."So, Alena is my best friend, my only girlfriend, and an emo, if you couldn't tell." You say. She squints her pierced lips and looks to the left. She laughs and leans over a bit. "Tell them some facts about yourself!" You encourage. "Umm, okay. My favorite color is red, I have, in total, 6 piercings. One lip, one nose, two on one ear, and two on the other. I have, in total, 3 tattoos which are pretty huge. I have wings on my back, "no cutting" on my wrist, and a giant feather on my foot. My favorite movie is A Christmas Story. And my favorite food is surprisingly, a banana." She states. Then Dan slips his head in between Alena's arm and side. "She also has a huge crush on me. Just saying. I like her too, so it works out." He says then leaving. "Phandom, please don't kill me." She laughs as she stares at the camera.

"If they are sorta cool with me dating Phil, they will be cool, sorta, with you dating Dan, so it all works out." You say. "SORTA?" She yells with a smile. You laugh and talk a little bit more about Alena and it seems like she is interested in camera work. Though she likes filming movies, she doesn't like vlogging that much. She started a channel with skits and good clips that look like they belong in a movie. "If you guys enjoyed this video, click on my head to subscribe. And if Alena interested you, click on her head to subscribe to her! Thank you and goodbye!" You say ending the video.

*The photo media is of Alena's bed head and outfit and hair. The very bottom one shows your outfit with a P!ATD shirt with dark blue jeans. I GOT THE DAN AND PHIL HAIR SWEATER!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!! I'm so happy! Thanks for being all my swaggy buddies! Why swaggy....why me? Why? WHY?! Moral of this story is: never try to be cool. It will never, simply, work. I love you all and I will update soon! Byeeee ❤*