Chapter dose

(A/N: I am taking Spanish class so I know how to spell up to 40 in Espanoel!!!!)

Waking up, you get dressed into a Mario bros shirt with light blue denim jeans and white converse. Putting your hair into a curly ponytail, you slap on some makeup and make some waffles. After eating, you jump into your car and drive to Phil's apartment. When you get there, you are greeted by a groggily, hobbit haired Dan. You sit at the counter and grab some Shreddies. Pouring a bowl, Dan turns on Free! the anime. "WTF (Y/N)! Why do you come to our apartment?!? To steal our TV, our food, and Phil away from me?!!" Dan screams while he laughs. With a mouth full of cereal and milk, you laugh and nod. Phil comes into the room wearing his jellyfish t shirt with gray jeans and black and white vans. "Hey (Y/N). Don't scream at her." Phil says pointing at Dan. You chuckle and finish your cereal of kings. Phil grabs your hand and drags you to the door. "Bye Dan!" You yell. He yells back goodbye and Phil walks to the lift. When you get in, Phil gives you about 2 minutes of silence. Then, "I mean...do you really come over to eat our cereal and take me to your house or something?" Phil asks looking at you through the mirror like walls. You laugh and punch Phil in the arm. "OF COURSE NOT!" You laugh. Phil laughed with you and then the lift opens. You walk down to the car and Phil opens the passenger's door for you. "I'll drive." He says and with that, Phil drives to the little coffee shop you 2 met at. You get chocolate frappe and Phil gets a caramel frappe with whipped cream on top. To go, of course. Phil got into the car with you and he drove. Now, you and Phil were SUPPOSED to go to a planetarium for a fun trip into the galaxy. NOPE! Phil takes a left turn. "Phil. You took a wrong turn. Its right of here." You say. "Oh yeah. I know. I have a surprise for you." Phil says with his eyes, still glued to the road. A surprise?!!??? You think. You hate surprises. After about an hour of driving, Phil turns into a development. "(Y/N), can you put your hands over your eyes please?" He asks. You do and 5 minutes later, you can feel the car turning. Then Phil takes out the key. Phil leads you into a house that you aren't firmilliar with and then stops you. "Okay now, open." Phil says. Standing in front of you is the most famous youtuber in the entire WORLD! PEWDIEPIE!!!! YOUR YOUTUBE IDOL WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU WHILE YOU HAD A FREAKING SPAZZ MOMENT!!! Phil just sat there as well as Pewds. After you freaked out, you spent most of the day with Felix. You and Phil stayed all day. Even for dinner. Martiza made a mean spaghetti! After dinner, you left, but still getting a follow back by Pewds in every social media and a sub by him. The two if you swapped numbers and then you left. That felt better than meeting Phil!!! Weird...