Chapter 26

Phil backs up. "Even better?" He asks. Your smile becomes wider. "Yes. Hold on." You say running to Phil's bedroom. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Phil yells to you from the lounge. "GETTING DRESSED!" You yell back. Going into the bathroom and locking the door, you slide on your Danny Phantom (I'm hooked on that show) shirt on with some ripped jeans and shoes the look like Wanda and Cosmo (Also hooked on Fairly Oddparents too).

Running out of the room, you go and sit with Phil once more. "Ready?" Dan asks. He must have walked in while you were getting dressed. "Yes. Come on Phil!" You with a giant smile on your lips. "Where." He asks blankly. "To the best gift you have ever recieved." Dan answers while putting on his coat. "Okay!" Phil answers determined. "The thought of your gift fills you with determination." You say slipping on your coat. "Files saved!" Phil says running down the stairs. You and Dan chuckle as you make your way down the steps.

Once you all got to an uber, Dan told the driver the where to go. "I'm excited!" Phil says. You smile. "We know." Dan answers. The whole way in the car ride, Phil guesses the gift, he gor very close but you 2 (U2) answer no. "We're here." Dan says handing the uber guy the money. "Thanks and have a great day!" He says. "You too! (U2)!" You answer polietly back.

All of you walk into the building. It's a large building, bot a skyscraper but very tall. Inside, the walls are plain white and the whole floor is very simple. "Okay Phil, blind fold time!" Dan says putting a lion blind fold on Phil. "Okay, (Y/N), lead meh." Phil says giving you his arm. "Mmkay." You reply grabbing his arm.

*2 elavator rides and 3 times of Phil tripping later*

"Okay Phil, we're here." Dan says

"Really? that quick?"

"Yes. Now remove the blind fold."

Phil lifts up the blind fold. In front of his are red velvet ropes leading in a trail. "Oh! The suspence is KILLING me!" Phil says jumping up and down. "Phil, once you get to your gift, you have to stay very very VERY calm, okay?" You tell him. Phil nods as he grabs your hand and walks into the trail. The more you two (U2) walk, the more the simple floor gets brighter abd much more colorful. At the end of the trail os a GIANT gift wrapped.

"Go ahead."

"Not fast?"

"No."

"Okay."

Phil walks to the gift and starts slowly unwrapping it. Once all the paper is off, Phil gasps. Dan comes up behind you and puts an arm around you. "Best gift ever am I right?" Dan asks you. You smile and nod. The gift is a lion you are able to cuddle with.

*Hey guys! I know this is a super short chapter but I need to ask you guys a question. Do you guys think I should write a Adopted By Dan Howell book? Comment what you think and I will ttyl!!!! BYEEEEEEEE*