Chapter 23

You stayed at Phil's mum and dad's house for another couple days then decided to leave. Phil packed his bag and you said your goodbyes. Then you packed your bag and Phil said his goodbyes. Tyler left with you to the airport. When you got to your stop, you and Phil hugged Tyler and said goodbye.

"Remember to send me that outfit in the mail when you get home!" Tyler joked. You were wearing a purple, blue, yellow, and pink tie died jumper with Binge® (Tyler Oakley's book is on Wattpad if you want to read it!!) candy wrapper leggings. You laughed and grabbed both of your suitcase's Phil took his from your hand and kissed you.

You smiled and ran to the apartment. Slamming the door open to Phil's apartment! you screamed, throwing your bag to the side and ran up the stairs. Dan was smiling at you and ran to him and jumped on top of him, giving him hugs. "I missed you." Dan says hugging back with a smile. "You know, I probably missed you more." You say smiling wide.

Phil comes up the steps with a smile. "Where's Alena?" He asks. "With her parents." Dan says. He walks over and hugs Phil. "Hey." Phil says. "Hi.'' Dan replies. "So how are you and Alena..wink wink, knudge knudge." You say with a smile.

"We are dating. We went on a date. We hugged on the date. We kissed after the date. She spent the night after the date. We slept in the same bed after the date." He says.

"WHAT!" You and Phil scream at the same time. After fangirling with Phil for a bit, you get your camera set up. "What video are you making?" Phil asks. "My firsts." You say. Phil smiles. ''Anything that I would be needed for?" He asks. You smirk. "Soon." You say hitting the button. Phil leaves and the video starts. "HEY EVERYONE! IT'S (Y/YT/N)! Today I'm doing a tag called My firsts! I don't know if I invented it or if it is already happening but we are doing it!" You say.

After talking to the camera about you first words, YouTube video, encounter with a celebrity which happened twice...it was awkward, you called Phil. "Yeah?" He asks. "It's now soon." You say. He smiles and sits next to you. "So which first are we talking about?" He asks. "Our first encounter with each other." You say. After talking about the first time you 2 met, your first date with Phil, your first kiss with him, ad the first time you slept over and his apartment, you get ready to go to your apartment.

You say goodbye to Dan and kiss Phil goodbye. Walking into your apartment, it's a bit of a mess. After cleaning up, you take a shower, wash off your makeup, brush your teeth, and fall asleep. That night you dreamt of Alena and Dan kissing.

*Le time skip*

You wake up to your front door opening. Checkig your alarm clock, it's 3 A.M. You walk into your livingroom to see Alena. "Oh my god, what the hell are you doing up this early?" You ask running to your best friend, bare foot. She sits on your black leather sofa and you sit down next to her. "College happened. I got accepted into my dream college. The bad thing is...it's in Michigan." She says.

*Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've updated but I have for a LOT of stress on me with grades and social life (can't believe I have one) and my love life (it's very surprising that I have one) and shhhhhhhhhhaq like that. I will try to update soon but I'm sorry if I don't. I'M JUST A KID! DON'T HURT ME! LOL Have a wonderful day/evening! BYEEEE!*