Chapter 19

As you woke up, you could hear Christmas music playing from Dan and Phil's house. You grab a tie dyed shirt and put an ugly Christmas sweater over top of it. You actually thought it was kind of cute. Then you pull on some skinny jeans and a pair of Christmas socks. Alena is already up ad awake. "Good morning!" You sing. "Whoa. Why are you so Christmasy?" She asks. "Because its DECEMBER! HAVE A HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS! IT'S THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR! I DON'T KNOW, IF THERE'LL BE SNOW! BUT HAVE A CUP OF CHEER!" You sing. Grabbig a waffle, you hog it down and make some peppermint hot chocolate. Putting it into a portable, Christmas mug, you he'd over to Phil's house.

When you open the door, already, tinsel hung from the bannister. All I Want For Christmas Is You was playing. Making your way upstairs, you start singing the song quietly. You sneak up behind Phil as he sings the 10 hour loop. As he turns around, you grab his hand and start dancing wih him. He screams a bit then laughs. You laugh and start singing and dancing to the song. Dan wasn't awake yet. You head towards his room, without questioning whether he was just making a video or sleeping. Kocking the door open, you find that he was filming. You get into the JUST DO IT stance and scream, "IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!" Dan laughs and saves his recording. Then he enters the room with the song playing. "Jesus Christ Phil. Why this song!" He says lumping onto the leather couch.

We all eat bacon and eggs and you let everyone have some hot chocolate. Everyone enjoys it. "(Y/N), where did you get that jumper?" Dan asks. "Amazon." You answer. Dan and Phil stand up and go into their rooms both at the same time. You just sit there, watching Sailor Moon. Tehn Phil walks in his alien Christmas jumper. A few seconds after, Dan walks in with his black Santa jumper. Phil finds a Christmas channel on the TV which is playing A Year Without Santa Claus. You and Phil watch as Dan sits in his browsing position and scrolls thru Twitter and Tumblr.

The door opens. You see Alena walking up the steps. Her hair looks the same as normal but she is wearing red and green striped skinny jeans, a red jumper, white socks, and a Santa hat headband. Dan looks up and laughs as do I. Phil then sees and laughs. "You're so festive! I love it!" Dan laughs. Alena is the type of girl who would do anything and wouldn't care what others think. One of the reasons why you liked her. She sat down in the leather chair and curled up into a ball. Obvisoulsy, she was cold. Dan looked over at her. She looked like a fawn. He stared at her for a while, then got up from his browsing position, and went to his bedroom.

About a minute later, he came back with what looked like a very fluffy blanket. Dan placed it on top of Alena. She looked up. Alena smiled at Dan and Dan smiled at Alena. He then made coffee for her. "What about me?!" Phil asks. "I only make coffee for people that I would stand up from my browsing position for. Meaning only Alena and sometimes (Y/N). But not a lot for (Y/N)." He says. Dan then gets back into his browsing position, pulls up Tumblr, and looks at Alena. She is now sat up with the blanket covering her and drinking her coffee. Alena looks at Dan with a smile. He sits there with a straight face for about 3 minutes. "Oh for god's sake." He says shutting off his laptop. Dan stands up, walks over to Alena, and tells her to scoot over. She does and Dan sits in the same chair as Alena with his arm around her, watching A Year Without A Santa Claus.

"They are so cute together." You tell Phil. He nods.

*THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE CHRISTMASYYYYY!!!!! YAYYYYY!💚❤💚❤🎅🎄🎁*