Chapter 24

You stand up and pace the floors. Rubbing your temples you look at her. Then at your feet. Once again you start pacing. Let we do what she wants. One half of you is thinking. The other half is saying, She can't just leave me! Can she? You look at her. Staring at her for a long time, you decide.

......silence.

"Do it." You say. "What? You mean it?" She asks. You nod. "This is your dream. Lofe doesn't normally grant wishes. GO FOR IT!" You yell. After a little bit of fangirling, the 2 of you fall asleep on the couch.

The door knocks. You sit up and look through the peak hole. Daniel. Opening the door, he looks a bit concerned. "Can I, uh, talk to Alena?" Dan says nervously. "Just a second." You say pulling him inside. Quietly closing the door, you pull Dan into your room. "There is something I need to tell you that might..well...probably break your heart." You say.

"(Y/N)..I love Alena. I have to be honest. Although it's been just a few months, it feels like years. I-I just want her to know that. (Y/N) I know that this is crazy but I want to propose to her." Dan says. All the air escaped from your lungs. "(Y/N)? (Y/N)!!!" Dan yells. You start pacing with heavy breathes.

Oh shit.
Oh shit.
Oh shit.
Oh shit.
Oh shit.
Oh shit.
Oh shit.
Oh shit.
Oh shit.

"Dan, she's moving away." You say quickly. "She's still staying in the UK...right?" He asks. You shake your head with tears in your eyes. "Michigan, Dan. She's moving to Michigan to her dream college." You say. The tears start getting stronger. Dan's eyes start overflowing with salt water.

"No..no. No, no, No, NO, NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!" Daniel screams. Alena runs in. "What's wrong?" She yells. Dan runs and hugs her. "Why?!" He asks.

"You told him, Didn't you (Y/N)."

"Yes I did."

"Obviously."

"Yeah."

Dan cries into her shoulder and you leave the room to Phil's apartment. You walk to his apartment and knock on the door in tears. Phil opens the door and looks at you concerned. "What's the matter?" He asks you. You hug him tightly and he hugs you back. Letting go, you walk up the stairs to the lounge and cry in the chair.

"(Y/N), tell me." Phil says. You sniff and wipe away your tears. Finally, looking straight into Phil's eyes, you tell him about Alena. "Oh wow. Why now? Dan wanted to..and she was great and....everything!" He says. "Phil. If you were given the chance to go to your dream college, and I mean the dream college you have been dreaming about since you were 8, would you take the opportunity?" You ask.

Phil pauses.

"Yes."

"And that's why she should do it. Let him propose to her when she comes back."

"Makes sense."

"I know."

The door opens from down stairs. You hear large footsteps run up the stairs. No extra set. Dan. "Well? Did you tell her about proposing?" You ask. He shakes his head no. "I am going to wait. She told me everything. We can still Skype and our phones to text each other on. Soo, yeah." He says. You nod.

"Good."

*Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile! My IPod broke AGAIN!!!!! UUGHHHH! I will upload soon though! Love you guys! *gives stickers for patience* *quotes Paper Towns movie* HOLY SHIT STICKERS! *you now realize the stickers are crap emojis* *you laugh* LOL*