Chapter 20

Your head was snuggled on top of Dan's leg while you watched him scroll through Tumblr. "Philllllll!" You moan (please don't take that the wrong way). "What (Y/N)?" Phil replies swiftly. "When are we going to your parents house?" You ask. Phil smiles. "Later today. Which means soon." He say. You lift your head up to look at Phil. Alena was in the other room getting her hair done. Dan and Alena have been dating for about 3 weeks and they are going to Dan's house for Christmas. They are SOOO cute together.

"What." You say.

"We'll be heading there by noon."

"What."

"Yeah."

"What."

Phil looked at you and smiled. You squirmed out of the spot you were in on the couch as fast as you could and ran to the stairs. "Could that have even a more violent way to sit up?" Dan screams at you with a smile so you could hear. "Why, yes. Yes it could have been a more violent way to sit up.'' And with that, you ran out the door and slammed it behind you. Running to your bedroom, you open your closet and pick out a nice Krampus Christmas sweater with a pair of jeans and Santa boots. Very, very, very festive. You then put on a Christmas bow and you were ready to rock.

"Okay, I'm back."

"WHOA!" Dan and Phil both say at the same time.

"She likes to go overboard for the holidays. You should see her on Halloween."

You nod and hug Phil. "Ready?" He asks. "YUPE!" You yell. Giving the last goodbye hugs, you and Phil leave to his house. The trip is long but worth while. You and Phil did a blog the whole car ride. Twitter Q and A's to would you rather. Once you got to Phil's house, it was like you got shot with a bullet. The bullet was nervousness. Already outside it was snowing and Martyn was outside playing in the snow. He didn't care if he was older than the age of seven. You were mentally 5 so it didn't really matter. Holding your suitcase in one hand and Phil's hand in the other. "Let's go for it!" You say excitedly. Martyn looks at us and waves. You excitedly wave back. So does Phil. "It'll be fun. Trust me." He says.

Once you get inside, Phil's mum and dad greet you. Phil picks up your suitcase and takes it to the spare room. "You can leave your coat and such in the spare room right up stairs." Phil's mum says. "Thank you!" You reply with a smile. Walking up the stairs, you could see Phil entering the spare room. You get to the room and open the door. A light blue painted room with a bed in a light green comforter stood in the left corner of the room. Next to the bed was a night stand with a lamp and an alarm clock. Phil had place the suitcases in front of the night stand. At the foot of the bed stood a wardrobe with a big mirror attached to it.

"Whoa." You say.

"I know right."

"This is-"

"Brilliant? I know. Thank my mum for the decor. But she has MUCH better food than this."

Right on que, your stomach rumbles as Phil's mum shouts for dinner. She had prepared a nice turkey, golden brown with mashed potatoes, peas, corn, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. Every bite tasted like heaven. The aroma of the room made you feel like you could fly. Once you all finished dinner, she had desserts. Ice cream, pie, cake, rice Krispy treats, and carmal popcorn. Everything was delicious and once you all finished, you, Phil, and Martyn played in the snow. Phil had the best mum, dad, and brother.