Chapter 37

"Phil we have to go."

"Why?"

"The third message. Something's wrong"

"What did it say?"

"She just said something happened. We have to go. Come on."

YouTube cells are until you go to the End of the Street. you hail a taxi as fast as you can. Both of you get in the car frantically. you look over at him and he seems terrified but also calm at the same time. You are the exact opposite of calm at the moment.

Too many things are going on in your head. Your mother never called to tell you that something is wrong unless it's an emergency. This seems like an emergency. "Hey, (Y/N), look at me. Everything will be ok. You can trust me." Phil says. And at that moment, I calmed down...slightly.

You nod slightly as the taxi driver takes you to the airport. Suddenly, you get a text. It's from Alena.

BiFfLE - HEY! Where are you?

You - Headed to the airport.

BiFfLE - WHY?!?!?!

You - My mom called. Something's up

BiFfLE - Oh. Hope everything is fine. Tell her I say hi.

You - Alrighty bye

You book your tickets as fast as you can and sprint into the airport once you arrive. Quickly, you drag Phil towards the security guards and get everything ready. The both of you sprint to the gate and leave immediately.

"Are you okay?"

"I honestly don't know."

"You'll be fine."

"What if someone died."

"Nobody died (Y/N)."

"But-"

"Nobody. Died."

"Okay...but what if someone is hurt? Or in jail? Or IS dying?!"

"(Y/N)! No one is hurt, in jail, or dying. Trust me."

"Okay."

~𐇯Le time skip𐇯~

Once you got to the USA, your mum was waiting for you at the gate. When you see her, you run towards her and hug her tightly. "I WAS WORRIED SICK! WhaT's WrONg?! aRE yOu HurT? Is dAD iN JaIL? WhAT HapPeNeD?" You panic.

"I need to talk to you about your boyfriend."

"What?"

"I said I-"

"Yeah, I know what you said...WHAT?!?!?"

"(Y/N), I-"

"YOU MADE ME FLY OUT HERE, ALL THE WAY FROM LONDON, SPEN 500 POUNDS, JUST TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT PHIL?! YOU HAVE GOT TO KIDDING ME!"

"Listen to me, listen, listen. I think you shouldn't be with him."

"Mum, are you...serious?"

"Yes."

"You. Are. InSAnE!"

"Hello Mrs. (Y/L/N)!" Phil interrupts walking over to the 2 of you. Your mother politely turns and smiles at Phil. You stare in awe and disappointment at your mother. "It's nice to meet you Philip! I have heard so much about you!" She says shaking his hand.

"Oh, that's a load of bullSHIT!"

"(Y/N)!" Phil says.

"What! It's true! She just told me to break up with you!"

"No no honey, you must have misheard me. I said that you should redo your makeup. It looks a bit thick."

"MUM!"

"Now sweetie, let's go to my house." Your mum reaches to grab your arm.

"No!" You say jerking your hand back towards you.

"(Y/N). Stop. Your mum is just trying to help." Phil says giving you "The Look". "But...but.." You repeat yourself a few times and Phil takes your hand and leads you to your mum's car.

~𐇯Another time skip𐇯~

Once you get to the house, you are greeted by a small curly haired dog. "Oh! I forgot to tell you, we got a new dog! She is a labradoodle and her name is Rosy." Your mother announces. You seem to be in complete shock as the dog jumps and claws at your legs. Slowly, you look down, the back up.

Phil walks fastly towards you and shoos the dog away. "You okay?" He asks you. You slowly turn your head towards him, "I'm tired." You say. Phil leads you toward the couch and lays you down. "You'll be fine." He says.

"If go downstairs, I made a bed for you guys. It's late so you should probably head to sleep Phil."

"Alright. Goodnight Mrs. (Y/L/N)."

"Oh, please! Call me (Y/M/N)!"

"Okay. Goodnight!"

"Night darling!"

Phil heads downstairs and your mother walks towards the kitchen. You sit up. "Why did you do that to me?" You ask. She seems to be making tea.

"Do what sweetheart."

"Lie. In front of my boyfriend! He thinks I'm a prick!"

"Honey, I don't want to hurt his feelings."

"You hurt mine!"

"Sacrifice sweetie. Sacrifice."

"Why would you say that!"

Your mum walks over and hands you a mug full of tea and purple liquid. "Drink up. You'll need it." She says. "No! That's poison." You reply. Your mum walks over and takes sip of the cloudy drink and hands it back to you. "Nothing. Goodnight darling." She says, kisses your forehead, and goes into her room.

You drink the tea and your vision becomes blurry.

"If you want anymore of that drink, there is some on the counter!" Your mum shouts from the other room. You sit up to see what it is. Of course, it's Nyquil and you fall right asleep.

*Salutations everyone! I'd like to give a big thank you to @_Pillowtalk_Freak_for helping with an idea for this chapter! It means so much to me! And thank you all for helping me reach 40 thousand views! You guys do not know how proud I am right now! Thank you so much! I'm entering this book in the Wattys which is really exciting too! I love you all! Have a lovely day/evening! I'll see you all in the next update! BAH-BYEEEEEEEEE!*