Chapter 35

*Please watch the video! Those are the outfits ^V^*

*A Few Months After Dan and Alena Got Engaged*

"So, I think I found the one." Alena says behind a cotton cream coloured curtain. "Okay, show me." You say. Alena walks out from behind the curtain and is wearing, possibly the slightest emo yet most beautiful dress there is in this store. "I think you found the one." You say, crossing your arms. "Really?" Alena asks spinning around.

"Yes."

"Okay, now your turn."

"Wait what?"

"Be my Maid of Honor."

"I'd be...."

"Don't say it."

"HONORED!!!!"

"I'm gonna go shoot myself now."

"Don't get blood on your dress."

"Really mate. Really."

"Okay let's get a dress."

So you and Alena went looking for dresses. You decided on 3 and she liked them all. One was white on top, sparkled down, and had a white skirt. Alena thought it was too flashy. The second one was a black sleeveless dress with a white cover on top. Alena HATED it. She thought it was too girly. The last one was just perfect. The dress was a medium length, sleeveless, and white. Around the waist was a thick black belt which is ribbon.

"Now, for bridesmaids."

"Look!"

"What?"

"INVERSE DRESS!"

"WE ARE USING IT!"

The dress for the bridesmaids was inverse colours of your maid of honor dress. "Let's go home. I'm tired and hungry and I just want to watch some anime." Alena whines. "Honestly, I feel the same way. Let's go home."

*****************

Dan's POV

************************8

"Alright, tuxedos."

"Alright."

"Alright."

"Alright."

"Maybe alright can be our always."

"You're getting married!"

"I KNOWW! HOW EXCITING!"

"So tuxes."

Phil and I shuffles thru some tuxedos and suits in the store and finally, I find the one. "PHIL?!" I quietly yell. "Yeah?" Phil says poking his head out from around the corner. "I think I found a cool one." I say. Phil walks over and I pull it out of the rack. It's a black suit made with some shiny material that is heavier than silk but have the same texture. Though the bow tie is made out of silk. "Satin." Phil says. I look at the plastic wrapped tuxedo and the label says, Satin Tux. Tie included.

"I like it."

"I already have a tux so okay let's get it."

"Alright."

"No Dan."

"Okay."

"Not that either."

"Always?"

"Stop."

~⍟ WEDDING TIME ⍟~

"Is it okay? Where is my hair gel? (Y/N)? I'm freaking out! THIS IS SO STRESSFUL! And I'm scared..." Alena says. You run out of your dressing room, trying to tie the bow, (not saying this cause you're fat. you're not fat, it is just hard to reach because you have inflexible arms....like me) and finally get it. "Everything is okay. You look magNIFICENT!" You say, finally seeing the whole thing. The hair, the dress, the shoes, the makeup. EVERYTHING!

"Thank you."

"You are...SO WELCOME! My GOD! You look GoRGeoUs!!!!"

"Thank you. How do I get rid of my scaredness?"

"Ok, 1. Scaredness is not a word."

"Shut up."

"Okay, ad 2. Just," To be honest, you didn't know how to get Alena to be happy.

There is only one solution....

You walk over to your phone, look up...THE SONG! And play it on your portable speaker. You grab her hands and start singing the song while dancing with her.

"DON'T WORRY! ABOUT A THANG! BECAUSE, EVERY LITTLE THING, IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT!" You scream slash sing. Alena starts laughing and you start spinning her in circles.

***************

Dan's POV

******************

"PJ?"

"Yeah?"

"Do I look okay?" I say giving a little, slow spin with my arms out.

"Yes."

"You sure?"

"Positive brotha."

"Okay bro."

"Why are we acting like Americans?"

"Because my wedding is MURICA theme."

"I want my wedding to be murica themed."

We laugh. But seriously, the theme is black and white with some hidden memes. Phil walks in and sees PJ and I laughing. "We have to hurry. You're supposed to be out there in 5 minutes." Phil says pointing a thumb behind his shoulder. "Then let's be early!" I say and walk out. As I walk past Alena's room, I quickly face the other way so I don't see her.

*******************

Your POV

******************

"It's time." Louise says walking in. She looks amazing as well. Alena's face goes red and she looks out the window in the door. She sees her bridesmaids and groomsman walking past. Alena's breathing gets heavy and phil walks in. You look over in concern. "Alena, you'll be okay. Trust me." You say. You hug her then link arms with Philly Phil Phil Phil. The both of you smile at her and she smiles back, breathing out.

Phil closes the door behind you and kisses you. You grin then, the doors open and you're behind Zoe and Alfie. It takes a while but then you and Phil walk down the aisle and part ways. Dan looks so good. He looks over at you, afraid. He smiles.

Then, the music starts to play. You look over at Dan and he is looking at his feet, breathing heavy, face red, and he looks up. Alena comes down the aisle, looking as beautiful as ever, with her dad, and Dan is smiling...SO WIDE! When Alena gets there, you see dan, he says something. But you couldn't make it out.

***************

Dan's POV

******************

"Hi." I say quietly.

"Hello Dan." She answers with a whisper.

"You look so gorgeous."

"Thank you. You look absolutely fantastic."

"Thank you. Are you excited."

"Very."

"Good. Let's get married then."

"Alrighty."

So then the wedding happens, we exchange vows, put rings on each other then those glorious words come out the priest's mouth, "You are now Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." And I do. I kiss the bride.

*SALUTATIONS EVERYONE!!! OMG THIS WAS SO STRESSFUL AND FUN TO WRITE!!!! AHAAHAHAHAH I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! Anyways, sorry it took so long, I had a lot to write and I'm working on 2 MASSIVE projects in school right now that are worth 100 point so....yeah. Anyways, the next chapter is going to be the reception! It may be short but I think it'll be great! Have a wonderful day/evening! BYEEEEEEEEEEEE*