Chapter 16

As you set up a room for Alena, you smell food. Grabbing the nearest plastic bin, you leave the room and slowly enter the kitchen. When you get to the hallway, you start screaming and then you throw the bin into the kitchen. "AAH!" Phil screams and jumps. "Oh my god. I'm sorry!" You start laughing. "I thought you were an intruder." You laugh harder. "I just came in early to make you eggs!" Phil says. You walk over to him and hug him. After you eat breakfast, your phone rings. "It's Alena. Gotta take this." You say all buisnessy. Phil chuckles ad turns on Doctor Who. You walk out of the room and slide the talk button. "Heyoo!" You say happily. "Hey biffle! I'm getting onto the flight. Forgot to tell you, I visited America because of my friend, Sasha needed help with teaching. She is a teacher.'' She says. "Thats cool. Umm...so I wanted to tell you that I have a boyfriend." You say. "Oh. My. God. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?!?!? IS HE CUTE?!? IS HE SWEET!?!! WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!! TELL. ME. EVERYTHINGGGGG!" She freaks out. "Well he has super, bright, blue eyes with blackish-blueish hair. You see what happened was he had dark brown hair and he died it blue and it turned super dark blue. He has pale skin and he loves lions.'' You say. Alena loves youtube and Amazingphil. What she doesn't know is that you are dating Amazingphil. "OMG He sounds like Amazingphil!" She laughes. "You'll be surprised when you meet him." You say. "Alright got to go. We are about to depart." She says. "K. See you soon! Wait! I'll pick you up then. Call me when you land. I live about 20 minutes away from the airport." You finish and you hang up. "My friend is going be jealous of us. She watches your videos and is pretty much obsessed with you and Dan." You tell Phil. "Maybe it's a start of a romance for Dan. What does she look like?" He asks. You show Phil a picture of Alena. "He will fall in love with her right away." He says giving your phone back to him. You and Phil laugh.

*Le time skip*

While watching Doctor Who, you get a call. "Shh." You say to Phil. He nods and you answer the phone. "You landed?" You ask. "Yupe! Come get MEEE!" She replys. You chuckle and answer with okay and leave. Phil hides in your room and you drive to the airport. As you arrive, you pull out your phone and text Alena.

You: where r u?

Alena 💋🌟: baggage claim

You: got it. I'M SO EXCITED TO C U!

Alena 💋🌟: ME TOO!!! Cya soon💋

Once you get to baggage claim, you immediantly spot Alena. She is the sore thumb of the crowd. Emo against white girls, hipsters, slobs, and business guys. Yupe, sore thumb. You run down the steps, almost slipping. Your outfit is a nice blue skirt with a starry night t shirt and black converse. You're pastel hair in a bun. As you get to the bottom, you run up, behind Alena and jump on her back. "DON'T LET GO JACK! NEVER LET GO!" You scream laugh. Alena laughes. "LONG LIVE THE KING!" She yells and drops you. You both laugh and grab her bags. As you head to your car, Alena hops in. Half way home, you and Alena already have a full fledged conversation about work. When you get to the house, Alena stares in awe at your house. "You lived here for around 6 months and you can afford, THIS" She asks. You giggle and nod. Alena walks up to you and whispers in your ear, "Whats your secret?" You crack up and give her the grand tour of the house. Lettig her into her room, Phil walks in. "Oh! Uhh...you must be Alena! My name is Phil. Phil Lester. I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend." Alena just sat there in awe. "Oh. My. God. You're, you're, you're Phil Lester. THE AMAZINGPHIL! PHILIP MICHAEL LESTER!!!!!" Alena yells. She sat there for about 40 minutes fangirling and asking questions. Dan came over and they befriended immediantly. You're glad that you could have a friend like that.