Chapter 28

You wake up next to Phil with his arm hugging you tight. Squirming out of his grasp, you get up and get dressed into Phil's Gengar shirt with half black half purple pants and some checkered shoes. Smacking your pastel colored hair into a bun, you wake Phil up, handing him some coffee in a rubrik cube mug.

"Thanks and good morning."

"Your welcome and good morning to you too!"

"What are we going to do today?"

"Karaoke night." You say with a straight face. Phil laughs and then looks at you. "Oh, you're serious. Umm okay. Is it at a pub?" He asks. You nod. "Come on! It will be fun!" You say with a wide smile. "Okay, but are you going to wear my gengar shirt to the pub?" He asks. "Yeah." You say with a little nod. "Okayyyy." Phil says sighing in the process.

Phil gets dressed into his star shirt with black jeans and mix matched socks. Dan sat in his browsing position wearing his button up moth shirt and some black jeans as well. "Hey Dan!" You say with a slight wave. He looks over and waves with a kawaii smile (kawaii smile - :3).

You drink some coffee and eat some Shreddies while watching American Horror Story: Hotel. Phil sits next to you doing the same. Dan just browses thru Tumblr while drinking tea out of the One Direction mug.

~•Le time skip to the pub•~

"I'm excited. How bout' you Dan?"

"Are we doing Piano Man together (Y/N)?"

"Oh yes."

"I'm singing Toxic by Brittany Spears."

"Oooooof course you are Phil. I'll sing it with you though."

"Thanks Daniel. How about you (Y/N)? You gonna sing it with us?"

"Why not? Okay let's go in. It's getting chilly."

You all walk into the pub. A semi large stage sits in the back and to it's right is the bar. A microphone, guitar, bass, piano, and drum set stood on the stage. The bar isn't that big but it can hold up to 8 people. Along the right side of the stage is about 5 booths and 10 tables. In front of the stage is a small area to dance.

About 35 people were already here. "Alright people! Karaoke night as you all know, is NOW STARTINGGGG! WOOOOOO HOO! The book of songs is up here to take requests. Hoola at me when your ready!" The bartender yelled into the microphone. He runs off stage and tends the bar as usual.

After watching a few people sing, Dan walks up to the bartender. A few moments pass and he signals me to come up. As you run to get next to him, you ask, "Piano man?" Dan turns his head towards you. He nods. You smile.

"Alright peeps!"

Someone in the bar that you didn't see yells, "YOU SUCK!"

You chuckle.

"Wow. Okay. Great start. Thank you. Now, these....friends are gonna sing a song and the gentleman here, is gonna the piano for the song. Enjoy a cover of Billy Joel's Piano Man."

You and Daniel nod at the bartender and smile.

"Okay ready Dan?"

"No."

"Wonderful, start."

>•After Song•<

Everyone claps and you go off stage. You high five each other. "That...was so much fun..it hurt my fingers a lot...BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" Dan yells. "You guys did an amazing job!" Phil says with a smile. "Thank you." You reply.

"I have decided something."

"What is it Phil?"

"I'm singing Toxic by myself."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Maybe okay will be our always."

"Breh."

"What?"

"Go sing the song, okay?"

"Okay."

"K byeee." You push Phil out of the booth to tell the bartender. He goes up and asks. The bartender nods and walks up onto the stage. "Okay people! I know I suck. This our last singer of the night! Enjoy and have a great evening everyone!" The bartender says as Phil comes onto stage.

The music starts and Phil closes his eyes. I could tell what he is thinking.

*************
Phil's POV
*************

Orgasm beginning. Orgasm Beginning. Orgasm beginning.

*********
Your POV
************

3...2...1.

"Mmmbaby can't you see, I'm calling-" He did it! You and Dan start screaming and cheering for him. Your hands clap so hard together that they burn. But you don't care.

"Too high! Can't come dooown! Losing my head, spinnin round and rouuuund! Do ya feel me noow?"

.....Here we go.

"WITH THE TASTE OF YOUR LIPS I'M ON A RIDE! YOU'RE TOXIC I'M SLIPPING UNDA! TASTE OF YOUR POISON PARADISE! I'M ADDICTED TO YOU DON'T YA KNOW THAT YOU'RE TOXXXXIC!"

You and Dan run to the dancing area where about 2 people were kinda moving side to side. As for you and Dan......You were violently jumping around like 2 intoxicated monkeys (Get it? Toxic? Funny right? Yes? Bo? Okay...).

"Intoxicate me now, with your lovin now, I think I'm ready now..."

After the song was over, the 3 of you got into a cab and laughed the whole time. You fell asleep the car ride. The car stopped but you kept your eyes closed. Phil was about to knudge you awake when you hear, "Just carry her. She weighs like, 30 pounds." Daniel. Phil jumps out of the car and goes around the other side. He opens the door and picks you up.

Dan pays the driver and you wake up on the couch. Such fun. Many laughs. Much singing. Wow.