Chapter trese

It's been about 5 days and almost everyday, you hang out with Felix. Phil always comes with you and everyday he seems less happy and less happy. "Bye Felix! Bye Maritza!" You yell, exiting their house. They waved goodbye and you jumped into Phil's car. Not a word was said. "What's wrong?" You asked Phil. His expression looked mad. "Nothing." He said. You shrugged and looked out the window. The whole car ride, there was only the sound of the radio playing P!ATD. When you got to his house, Phil walked in and you walked in. About 4 steps into the house, Phil slammed the door shut very loudly. You jumped really high. Slowly, you turned around. Phil looked really angry. "Whats the matter?" You asked still scared. "You." He said. You seemed surprised. Why would he say that? You thought. "What? What do you mean?" You ask meaningfully. "I know your secret (Y/N)! I know you like Felix!" He yells. You gasp. "What are you talking about?! I love you!" You reply. This time with a dash of sass added to the mixture. "Pfft. Yeah right. I can see it in your eyes (Y/N)! That look I saw when we first met. When we first kissed. Did I mention the time I asked you out?! Who else do you like, DANIEL!?!? YOU TOLD ME AND DAN A WHILE AGO, YOU HAD A CRUSH ON HIM!!" He starts to scream. You back up a few steps. The feeling of hot tears started forming in your eyelids. "I told you I liked you more. That feeling for Dan went away. Those eyes I made to Felix were because I was in amazement of how I was becoming close friends with my YouTube idol!" You say louder than the last time. This time, angry. You seemed angry at Phil because he thought you were jealous. Bravery was entering your body. You told up from scrunching down from all of Phil's yelling and relaxed, some what. "Close. Close friends (Y/N). I'm starting to think that maybe the relationship is a little too close for my liking." Phil said. He was about to scream something else until you cut him off. "yoUR LIKING?!?! IT'S MY LIFE PHIL!!! I CONTROL IT! NOT YOU!!! I CAN PICK OUT MY FRIENDS AND HOW CLOSE I AM WITH THEM!!! WHY ARE YOU ALL OF THE SUDDEN SAYING WHETHER OR NOT I CAN BE FRIENDS WITH FELIX!" You scream in reply. Phil's face seems to be red. He seems in shock. Then, his face turned to a scowl. He ran to his room where all your stuff was and started packing your things. You ran to his room and stood in the doorway. "What are you doing?" You asked with a bit of sass in your voice. "Your leaving. Now." He said. Once all your clothes and such was packed, Phil speed walked out of the room, grabbing your wrist. "Come on." He said pulling you along. You struggled to get out of his grasp but then you got to the door. He shoved you out with your bag in your hands. "Goodbye (Y/N)." He said and he slammed the door shut. You tried opening it but it was too late. He locked the door. You turned your back to the door and slid to your butt. You cried.

***************

Phil's POV

***********************

As I locked the door, I watched (Y/N) cry for 15 seconds. Then I cried. I sat by the door and cried with her. "I'm sorry." I whispered through the door. Obviously, she couldn't hear me but I said it anyway. Wiping away the last tear that fell from my eye, I walked away and went on with my day.