Chapter 2

--------------YOUR POV--------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

I jumped up on my bed. OMG! Lee Soora, you little.....I groaned in annoyance and got up and went to the bathroom and saw Soora with her cheery mood. 

That's when I realized the audition is today and also the last day of college. Oh boy... I have a busy day today. First, I have an audition to YG. 

Then, I have class at the end of the day. The time in between is to find a part-time job since my parents moved to Canada and can't support me. I got ready and we left the house and walked to my car.

-------------JiYong POV--------------

Seungri ran into my room to wake me up. 

"HYUNG! Wake up, we, um, you need to pick our new trainees." Oh, right. 

"Well, can you get off of me first?" I said. I went to the dorm bathroom and showered.

 I put on my best clothes to set up an example, plus I am G-Dragon, leader of BigBang, fashion icon of Korea (I'm fabulous if you haven't noticed). I combed my red hair and got ready. I walked to my car and drove off to the audition place, YG official building.

When I walking to the dance studio, I saw a lot of people lining up to tryout. I saw a familiar figure as I walked by. I went into the room and greeted appa YG with a bow.

--------------YOUR POV-----------------

Me and Soora arrived at the building within 20 minutes of driving. I wore my casual clothes while Soora wore something girly.

 "OMG, it's G-Dragon just walked by." Soora squealed as G-Dragon walked into the dance studio. She is a big fan of BigBang, while on the other hand I am not.

 Also, other trainees squealed, too. which was really loud. I am so glad the guards shushed them. Talk about fangirls. Ugh.

When it was Soora's turn, I gave her a hug and a fighting. I smiled at her before she went in. My heart was thumping really badly. I was really nervous. Wait, why am I nervous? The chances of me getting in isn't high but very low. 

My palms started getting sweaty and it was cold. I felt sick and nauseous when Soora came out because i was after her. I took a deep breath and walked in. I greeted the judges, one judge was especially familiar like I saw him before. I introduced myself and told them my talents. I started dancing and singing. I was relieved when the judges were bobbing their head to the beat.

-------------JiYong POV------------------

This girl, Y/N, look soooo familiar. She is quite good at dancing and singing. Her eyes seem so soft and are the color of chocolate hazel. That's when i realized who she was. She was the girl who spilled her drink on me. Wow, she still doesn't know it was me. Her voice is so soft and soothing. Her dance moves are very impressive for a college student.

After the audition, we had a meeting about who should pass or fail. One thing for sure is having Y/N pass. Appa YG said, "Well, she is okay-".

 "Ok?! She is more than ok, she is like the best one yet." I stated as I cut him off. Appa YG then agreed. I smiled and we continued with other participants.