Chapter 9

--------------Seungri POV------------

I cant believe I messed up my chance with Y/N. I am so..argh. Why am I so unconsiderate? I mentally slapped myself across my face.

-----------YOUR POV-------------------

Everything is so.....too much. I mean like they are my sunbaes, I am their hoobae. I cant just go and be their girlfriend. Sure, they are all cute, nice, and talented, but i dont know what to do. I guess i'll just have to pretend none of this happened. Cant have Appa YG to know bout this. Deep breath in and out. I continued and I was almost done with Seungri's drawing. Now it is TOP, or Youngbae? Right, TOP. I looked at the picture and i decide to focus on the jawline. The jawline should stand out more and I'll try to make his eyes have an intense stare like always. First the basics, then the details. I have to bold the lines, color, and... folds. Then I'm free, at last. I hate it when I'm not even close to done. I decided to go home for a while to work on this.

2 hours of pain and hand cramps later. . .

Can... Can it be? I'm done, I'm free! I throw my hands in the air, crying tears in joy, which turned into tears of pain and screaming.

My cup of water literally spilled all over my 2 hours worth of a r t. What did I do in order for Satan to happen.
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!\(T^T)/ WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran to get the blow dryer to dry it, but the lines and color were smudged. I sighed and threw it in the trash. I walked to the living room and found Youngbae there. Ok, Youngbae is here. Wait, what? Youngbae in my house? Soora...... I looked at Youngbae.

"Oh, hi", I said awkwardly. 

"Hey, er, Soora let me in.", he explained

"I figured.", I rolled my eyes.

"By the way, where is she?", I asked.

"I think she is in her room...",he said.

"I'll be right back", I replied as i sprinted to her room.

I knocked on the door and walked in. She was on her laptop.

"Soora, why didnt you tell me Youngbae was here?", I whined.

"Oh, I did. I was screaming your name. But you were throwing one of your childish tantrums in your room.", she explained.

"Huh, I did. And he was here for how long?", I scratched my head.

"Probably for thirty minutes. I could tell by your tantrum, you somehow wrecked your drawing."

"Oh, and he heard everything?"

"Yep."

I went back downstairs quietly and awkwardly. 

"So, uh, you heard, um, some screams and, uh, some more of that.", I stuttered.

"Uh, yea. I, uh, came here because Appa YG needed you."

"Oh, really. I'll go change." I sprinted to my room, changed, and to the bathroom, to wash my face.

"Ok, I'm ready." We got into his car and drove to YG.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Appa YG. I was told to come here."

"Ah, yes. Y/N. I think you should feature in one of the BigBang and 2ne1 songs. It would help start your debut. Jiyong and Chaerin will teach you the lyrics, while Youngbae and Minzy teach you the choreography." 

"Ok, Appa YG. Is there anything else for me to do?", I asked.

"Oh, and have fun with the rest.", he smiled. I bowed and left his office.

I walked back down the corridor and straight to the recording studio. BigBang was there. I knocked and went in. I smiled at them before taking a seat on the couch. I took out my phone and scrolled through the feed on Instagram and Facebook. I looked at stuff my friends put up or commented on. 

"Y/N! How are the drawings going?", the maknae asked.

"errrrm..-"I got cut off by Youngbae.

"She couldnt finish it. Well, she did but it got ruined."

"Hey, I didnt intend to ruin it.", I pouted.

"Aww, I really wanted to see the drawings.", Seungri replied. 

---------------Seungri POV-----------

I did want to see the pictures but i actually want to talk to Y/N, we havent talked after the surprise attack. 

"Y/N, I am really sorry for what i did before please forgive me. I didnt mean it. Please talk to me.", I shed a tear. It was rolling down my cheek slowly as i hugged Y/N. 

"Its ok. I forgive you. But i dont think i can finish the drawings", she replied while patting on his back. I smiled and hugged her even tighter. She hugged me back. I cried softly in her arms. I think I fell asleep. I was laying down on the couch behind Y/N. She turned round and looked at me. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. SHE SMILED BACK AT ME!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

------------Jiyong POV-----------

I'm glad she forgave Seungri, but i am a little jealous. I want to hug her. I want her to comfort me when i am upset. I want her to smile at me. I WANT HER!!!! Even if it is only 3:45 PM. I'm so sleepy. Since Y/N left the studio for like 2 or more hours and it was really quiet except the practicing and the beginning of recording. All we talked about is what we did wrong or practice again or do this again. So there were no excitement. Seungri was in great depression, Daesung was looking for food he hid around the studio, TOP was taking selfies, and Youngbae was trying to remember all the dances we practiced after we were almost all done and on break. I was just sitting on the floor looking through the feed on Instagram. 

---------------YOUR POV---------------

I put on my headphones i found in my bag and listen to their recent songs. It was catchy and it was so quiet in the room that eventually I fell asleep. I felt my head on something soft and warm. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jiyong's face. I blinked to make sure I wasnt dreaming. For sure, I wasnt. I yawned quietly and sat up. 

"Oh, I'm sorry for falling asleep on you.", I apologized.

"No, it is ok. you look so cute and adorable when you sleep.", he replied as he showed a picture he took of me. 

"Hey, no pictures allowed.", I pouted as I punched his arm lightly. He smirked and pulled me closer and took a selfie with me. 

"Yah, I told you no pictures.", I pouted, but a smile came over instead. He saw the smile and gently laid his head on my shoulder. I lightly brushed him off, he looked at me with his ultimate puppy eyes. I blushed when he looked into my eyes. He leaned for a kiss but TOP put his hand in between which caused Jiyong to kiss his hand. He opened his eyes and was flustered that he didnt kiss me but the hand. I couldnt help but laughed.

"Oh, Jiyongie. If you wanted a kiss you could have asked me instead of Y/N.", TOP looked at Jiyong with an evil smile.

"Aniyo, I dont a kiss from you. I want it form Y/N.", he stated as he buried his face in my hair. TOP pulled him back and gave him a i-want-a-kiss face. Jiyong got up and walked away. He pulled Daesung to TOP and said, "He wants a kiss." TOP chuckled and did the same face to Daesung. 

"Ahhh, Seungri!!! TOP hyung wants you to got to him.", he screamed as he ran out the studio. Seungri went behind TOP and tapped on his shoulder. TOP spun around with the same face but this time Seungri was pushed by Youngbae and his lips crashed into TOP's lips. 

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I KISSED TOP HYUNG. YOUNGBAE HYUNG, HOW CAN YOU DO THIS!!!!!!? THESE LIPS WERE FOR Y/N TO KISS", he screamed as he was wiping his mouth with a lot of tissues. Daesung came in as he said that. They all turned and looked at me with the i-want-a-kiss face. uh oh.........