Chapter 13

------------Jiyong POV-----------

Why did she have to go with him? I loved her. But I guess the maknae is just gonna take her. I let out a heavy sigh before parking my car two blocks away from the club. I walked with heavy steps before entering the club. I sat by the counter. I ordered beer. I started with a sip, a drink, a gulp, before a chug. I wasnt sure how much I drank but I know I drank a lot. I felt light-headed. Hot, cute girls came but I wasnt myself. I just flung them off somehow. I chugged down another beer.

I grabbed another beer and started waling out the door. I stumbled a few times. I pushed the door open and sat on the steps. I looked up at the sky, it was dark and cloudy. I had a feeling that its gonna rain. But I just sat there.

It started drizzling. I stared up at the sky. Water droplets falling on my face. My tears ran down with the rain. It got heavier,and heavier, and heavier. Soon I was drenched to the bone. My cheeks were covered with a mixture of wet warm tears and cold solid waterdrops. I walked to my car and sat in the drivers seat, cold, wet, tired, and sad.

She went with Seungri, why am I so upset? My heart clenched at that thought. I leaned back in my seat, water gushing from my shirt to the seat. I buried my head in my hands and let all the tears out.

I wiped my face with my shirt before starting the engine. I was still a bit drunk, so I couldnt really focus on the road, but somehow I got back to the dorm. I unlocked the door and went in. It was dark. I threw my shoes off, and headed to the bathroom. I took off my shirt and pants, leaving myself in boxers. I grabbed a towel and swung it over my shoulders and walked, no, dragged myself back to the room. I walked down the hallway, hearing a voice. I saw Seungri's room light was still on. I walked quietly and leaned against the door.

"Jayiga, you should go to sleep.", I heard him say. Muffled voice.

"Good night, Y/N.", he then turned out the lights. I swung my foot over the other getting myself to the room. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and jumped onto the comforter. I shivered in the cold. It is fall now, so yea. I dragged myself back up and put on a t-shirt. My eyes got heavy and before I knew it I was off.

------------Youngbae POV-------------

Jiyong is at a state where he doesnt even know what to do. Everybody knows he liked Y/N. Seungri, too. Everyone but Y/N. She doesnt see his intentions. I heard him dragging himself around the house. I felt bad seeing my best friend like this. I didnt even know what to do.

I heard him close the door, calmly. I laid in bed and slowly drifted off.

I woke up due to the sunlight through my window. I got up lazily, and walked out the door. The boys except Jiyong and Seungri.

"Morning...", I yawned before heading for the bathroom. I splashed water onto my face. Omo, it's cold. The water's freezing. But it woke me up. I grabbed a towel and scrubbed my face clean and dry. I stepped out just as Seungri stepped out of his room. He had a huge smile plastered across his face.

"Why you so happy?", I asked abruptly.

"I'm going on a date with Y/N.", he squealed a little. I just chuckled at him. I knocked on Jiyong's door since it's pretty late. It's 12:30 PM. I know I wake up late, too. But not like the maknae or Jiyong. He didnt answer. I turned the knob, and it burst open. I almost fell since it opened so strong. I saw a messy Jiyong in the doorway.

"What do you want hyung?", he asked, annoyingly.

"Just wanna see if you woke up yet cause we have practice later. Remember?", I explained.

"Ne, ok, hyung....", he looked up at me with half of his eyes open. I pulled him out of his room to the bathroom so he doesnt go back to sleep. I grabbed his towel, wet it, and wash his face. He still looked half asleep, I grabbed the towel dunking it in the sink to get it soaked before throwing it at his face.