Chapter 17

-----------Seunghyun POV--------------

We went to the set and got ready for the MV. I really didnt want this to be over. If this last, it means I can be with Y/N. There's a scene where it's only me and her. I got my hair and make up done. And now in my wardrobe. I have my own dressing room. I dont like showing people how I look like. Bare chested. 

I walked out of the room finding a really pretty, no beautiful, girl. It's Y/N. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She is fabulous. She never dressed like that before. I was swooned by her. I clasped onto the chair beside me. 

"Hyung, are you okay?", Daesung asked. That snapped my out of the trance. 

"Yea, I'm fine just a little tired.", I lied. Keeping this a secret is the best. It won't cause trouble for the group. I dont like sharing secrets but I like knowing others. 

I am not what fangirls say I am. They say I am charismatic and cold. I can be cold at times but I am actually not that charismatic. I am like some fans say 'bingu'. I like having fun and joke around. They havent seen me when I am with others. Privately. I would want to show them that side of me but it's hard. People find me cute, handsome, etc. I like it, just want to be funny and cute. 

I got to my place and started acting. It went smoothly until it's up to this scene. Me. And. Y/N. My heart could have leaped out of my chest when she came closer and closer to me every moment. My legs went weak and I almost fell if it isnt for Y/N. She caught me just in time. 

"Thanks, and sorry.", I said. I felt a little embarrassed. 

"Hyung, are you okay? You're never like this.", Seungri asked. 

"Just tired.", I answered shortly. His eyes had suspicion when I looked at them. 

"Ok, ok. Let's go again. From the scene.", the director shouted from the front. 

"Let's start again. Be careful.", Y/N smiled and went back to the spot she had to start at. My heat fluttered and jumped. I kept my face straight. Not showing any emotions. Deep breaths. Ok. I nodded and got ready. 

Music played and she walked closer and closer. She smirked and laid her head on my chest. My heart jumped continuously. I slowly brought my hands around her back. I tried not to be awkward. She drew her head towards me. 

Oh, I forgot there is an almost kiss scene. My heart pounded and fluttered as we turned our heads. I swallowed hard. 

Then, Jiyong comes in and pulls her away. I hated that part. Jiyong walked quickly over but he tripped over himself pushing Y/N's lips on mine. 

My eyes grew wide. She pushed herself away. We quickly wiped over lips with our arms. We couldnt even look at each other. 

"Jiyong, what happened?", Youngbae ran onto the set and helped Jiyong up. He saved the moment for us. 

"The laces came loose.", he looked angrily at his shoes. He bent down to tie them. Y/N turned and faced me. Our eyes met and we both flinched a little. I scratched the back of my neck with a beet red face. I turned away and placed my cold hands over my heating cheeks.

Breath, Seunghyun. Breath. 

I regained sanity and went over to Jiyong to make sure he is ok. 

"Jiyong, you ok?", I asked him casually.

"Ne. Mianhae, hyung. I didnt mean to make you two kiss. I should probably check myself before going onto the set.", he dusted himself.

Nah, it's fine. I kinda...KINDA enjoyed it. I wouldnt steal her from him....right? I'm his hyung. I should support him not make him clasp. Yeah, that's me.