Chapter 12

--------------Seungri POV------------------

I felt odd when she went home and came back in a different set of clothes.

"Why did you change?", I blurted out. I didnt know why I said it.

"Oh, I was just a little warm, plus I was going home, so yea.", she shrugged.

I nodded and sat down next to her. She took out her phone and looked through her Instagram feed. I looked over her shoulders to see. She started to look through our group pictures. Awww. She likes us. Kawaiiiiiiiii. I watched her as she looked through my account photos. I felt heat crawling in through my cheeks as I watched her like the pictures. I pulled back just in time, when she looked at me before looking back down.

I took out my phone and searched for her account. I looked at the photos. They were mainly selfies. I liked all the pictures of her. Good thing it doesnt show or she'll know. Sure, I like her but I get sweaty palms around her. My legs sometimes goes numb. Plus I CANNOT let the hyungs know, they will torture me. I could tell Y/N was lying about the hoodie. I already knew it was Jiyong hyung's. I could still smell him through the hoodie. And she was earlier than usual. I'm not sure but I think there is something going on with Y/N and Jiyong hyung. Ehh, you never know.

--------------YOUR POV---------------------

I blushed a little when I looked at the pictures of Bigbang. They all look so cute. Wait, no. No, No, NO!!!

I put my phone away and watched them record. It was my turn. I sang my part, a bunch of times. I messed up really badly.

"No, you need to make these words on a higher chord.", Jiyong said. (1st try)

"Wait, you messed up on these set of words.", he creased his eyebrows. (3rd try)

"Stop, stop, stop. You cant even get the rhythm right.", he complained. (5th try)

"Go outside and give yourself a break.", Jiyong commanded. (Nth try).

I walked out of the studio and sat down on the floor. I stared out the big window across from me. My vision blurred. I hate when Jiyong is in working mode. He gets mad easily, if you dont get it right. I could tel he isnt very pleased with me. It started with a sniffle which eventually turned into a cry. I tried to keep it as quiet as I can. I didnt want to bother Jiyong.

Somebody handed me a tissue.

"Thank you."

"It's ok. I didnt mean to hurt you.", Jiyong explained.

"No, it's my fault. I couldn't keep up with you guys.", I got up and started walking away.

"Wait.", he grabbed my wrist. He spun me around facing him. He looked at me.

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean to hurt you. I was just so immersed into my working role. Everyone knew got scolded by me at least once. Please don't keep it in your heart."

"I....I...okay..", I muttered, still feeling down. He must have saw my look. He crashed his lips into mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and started tasting me. I didn't know I kissed him back until, I saw Seungri's face. I pulled away and looked down. My cheeks burned.

"Feeling better now?"

"Not really....", I mumbled extra quietly.

I went back into the studio while Jiyong went to the bathroom. I looked at Seungri. He seemed a bit flustered.

"Hey," I sat next to him. He didn't answer.

"Sup?", I said. He just looked at me with blank eyes.