Chapter 20 (Christmas Special)

--------------Your POV--------------

I woke up and Jiyong isnt there. I rubbed my eyes and rolled to the edge of my bed. I swung my legs over the edge and got up. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my face. I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I saw a note. 

I got a call from the office. Needed to go back. See you later.

I went to my room and put on a sweater, sweatpants, and a jacket. I looked at phone. It was christmas eve. Okay. 

WAIT WHAT?! OMO, I DIDNT EVEN GET ANYONE PRESENTS YET. UGH, I'M SO STUPID. I facepalmed myself. I grabbed my wallet and checked how much is in there. Okay, I'm set. 

I walked out the house and headed for the nearby mall. It was a bit chilly. As soon as I walked through the doors. Heat greeted me warmly. I saw Bom and Minzy in there. I ran to them and hugged them. 

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?", Bom asked. 

"Last minute Christmas shopping.", I replied in embarrassment. 

"Us, too.", Minzy bounced with joy. Bom shushed her with her hand. I just chuckled at them. 

"Let's go together.", I suggested. They nodded and we walked to a store. I looked at the items. I found a ring that Chaerin might like. I bought it and that takes one person off the list. 'I continued to look around. I found a clip that would look great on Minzy and I got a hairband with a decoration for Bom. Then, a bracelet that says 21 Forever for Dara. 

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the store across.", I informed the two girls. They nodded and continued to converse about the items. 

I saw a limited edition Doramon plush for Daesung. He whining to get it before. It was quite expensive but I still bought. I bought a 3DS for Youngbae. He would have fun playing all day. I bought a special wine glass for Seunghyun. You know how much he likes to drink wine. I bought Seungri a cute panda hoodie. The hood had panda ears and eyes on it. I couldnt decide what to buy Jiyong tho.

I went through a couple of stores yet I couldnt decide what to buy. I looked through  window of a store. They had cute couple rings. Should I get that for him? I entered the store and took a closer look. I dont know what came over me but I bought it. 

I waved goodbye to Bom and Minzy and went home. I quickly wrapped them up and hid it somewhere in the house....under my bed and under the couch. I quickly put on my jacket and scarf and walked out of the house. I had to go to the studio and meet with the manager today.

 As soon as I stepped out, something soft fell on my nose. I wiped it off. It was water. I looked up to see the first snow of the season. It snowed as I walked to the building. I felt like the city is turning into wonderland in a matter of 20 minutes. I looked behind me and watched the snow fill in my footprints. I didnt even realize I arrived at the building. 

I slid my ID card across the machine and walked in. I quickly took the elevator to the correct floor. I walked to the studio where I found the manager is talking to Chaerin. I knocked on the door and walked in. 

"Ah, Y/N, you're here.", he replied after I greeted him and Chaerin. 

"So you have a week or two to rest and have fun before the tour. You can come in to the building if you want. 2NE1 is going to travel with you guys but no appearances on tour just for vacation.", I nodded in agreement. 

After he left, Chaerin squealed in excitement, which totally shocked me from her sudden action. She realizes what she did and kept herself low.

"Sorry, I was just really excited. I'm not normally like this. it's just that we get to go on tour with you guys. It's the best.", she continued talking to our way to the canteen. We ordered something to eat. I listened and she talked. The door to the canteen opened to reveal Bom and Minzy with a bunch of shopping bags.