Chapter 6

------------JiYong POV--------------------

"Oppa, daebak!" She said.

I smiled. I knew she would like it. I wasn't the only smiling, the boys were smiling, too.

-----------YOUR POV--------------

The song had an amazing rhythm. The lyrics were so smooth and on beat. It's amazing how they can write the songs so easily as well as recording it. I wanted to go to bed, but I have to wait for JiYong-oppa. I ran my hand through my hair and tied it up. It was a little warm in here. I tried fanning myself but it made no progress. 

I felt like dying. First of all, I want to go to sleep. Second, it is sweating in here. I sighed and sat on the couch. Daesung came and sat next to me. He offered me a water bottle and i accepted it. I took out my phone. I looked up and found Daesung looking at my phone.

"Yah, what are you looking at?", I whispered-screamed. I didn't want to distract the rest.

"Nothing, just looking.", he replied.

"Looking at what?"

"Umm.. your phone?"

I sighed and continued to scroll down my news feed on Facebook. I got bored with that, so I decided to listen to music on my earphones. I was having a pleasant time until someone pulled one of them out. I looked at them, wait more like glared. It was Seungri.

"Oh, uh.. hi", I said awkwardly. Since I never actually had a conversation him.

"Ooooh, it's one of our songs!", he screamed excitedly.

Really? I checked the song and it was 'Fantastic Baby' by BigBang. Huh, when did I have this song on my phone? Sooora!!!!!

They all looked at me and smiled. I just stared at them blushing. Daesung went to the computer and put on Fantastic Baby. The boys started dancing to it. 

I put my earplugs away and watched them. TOP pulled me and started dancing with me. I covered my face to prevent them from seeing my smiled and my, now, really red cheeks. 

Then, Seungri held my had and twirled me into a hug. I was surprised. I was, soon, pulled by Jiyong. Then, by TOP, and Daesung. Eventually, Youngbae pulled me to sit on the couch. Boy, was I dizzy. I shook my head to get the dizziness away. What is up with them?

-----------------------YoungBae POV-----------------

"YAH!! Are you guys trying to kill her? Look how dizzy she is. Aish.....", I scolded at them as Y/N tried to recover.

"Well, hyung always get pretty girls!!", Seungri pouted and Y/N blushed.

"She is quite pretty and cute....", Daesung mumbled. I looked at him, shocked.

I gave the bottle of water to Y/N since she is sweating. She thanked me and looked at her phone. She sighed as she put her phone away.

"Is there anything wrong, Y/N?"

"Aniyo, oppa. it's just I'm worried about Soora."

"What about her?"

"She didn't make it in the auditions and I don't know how she is handling it. She was crying when she got the letter, she then smiled when I got in so.. yea.And I cant go home until JiYong-oppa is ready to leave."

I nodded, "Why don't i take you home?", She smiled at me and nodded.

"JIYONG!! I'm taking Y/N home!!!!", I said as we left, but I saw JiYong's face. He doesn't seem pleased.

----------Jiyong POV----------------

UGH, I forgot about the time. 10:20PM. How could I? I ran my hand through my hair and texted Y/N.

-----------Messages between Me and Y/N-------------------

Me: Sorry, I forgot about the time :(

Y/N: It's ok, oppa

Me: Make sure you get home safely

Y/N: I will and Youngbae-oppa is taking me home

Me: Ok. I will drive you to YG tomorrow?

Y/N: Sure :D

-------------End of Messages------------------

"Hyung, what happened to Y/N?", the maknae asked.

"Youngbae is taking her home.", I replied.

"Oh.....", Daesung, Seungri, and even TOP sighed. I couldn't help but chuckled. They were never really like this until Y/N came.

Wait...What if they like her? HELL NO, she should me mine. :3 *Yawns* I might as well go home and take a break til morning. I'LL BE BACK!!!!!!!