Chapter 32

"I think I like Seungri...." Soora suddenly whispered. I looked at her with wide eyes. I looked over to the boy and he seemed to be flushed that i suddenly looked at him. 

"Oh, really? I'm gonna go get something to drink. Be right back." I got up to head for the cafeteria.

I walked down the hall to the elevator. Seungri followed behind. 

"What were you and Soora talking about that had you looking at me?" 

"Oh, nothing." 

"Were you talking about me?"

"Maybe," He smiled. 

"Maybe not." I added. 

"Can I ask you something?" I nodded as we entered the elevator.

"Is Soora single?" Bingo. 

"Maybe, maybe not." I teased. 

"So she is?" 

"I don't know. You can ask her yourself." 

"Hopefully she is..." He muttered. 

"What?" I chuckled quietly. 

"Nothing." He replied quickly. 

"Do you like her?" I asked straightforwardly. 

"Well- Let's just say a little crush on her. I'm gonna try to move on. I see you and Jiyong hyung together. Soora is cute and nice and...pretty." I couldn't help but break out into a laugh. 

"Hey, don't judge me."

"She is cute~ and nice~ and...pretty~" I continued to tease him. He blushed.

We arrived at the cafeteria. I ordered a bubble tea and Seungri ordered coffee. 

"You might want to get Soora, a drink too." 

"What should I get her?" He mumbled.

"Maybe a latte might be nice..." I said under my breath but loud enough for him to hear. 

"Also can I get a latte?" Seungri ordered. I smiled brightly. 

I thanked workers for the drink and head up with Seungri. When we entered the room. He went to sit next to Soora and he handed her the latte. She smiled at his gesture. I saw Jiyong raise an eyebrow at the act. I went to sit down beside him at the table. 

"What's this?" Slightly pointing at the two flirts on the couch.

"Let's just say they are a match." 

"You not joining them?"

"Oh, no thanks. Third-wheeling isn't my thing." 

"I agree. Mine?" He asked.

"Oh, I didn't get you a drink." I said, sipping my bubble tea. 

"I didn't mean that." 

"What you mean then?" I said putting the drink down and pulling out my phone. He took the bubble tea and took a sip. 

"You." 

"Me what?" Clearly I'm not comprehending.

"You. Mine?" Ohh. 

"I don't know...Maybe?" His eyes widened. 

"Not." I added. His small grin dropped and stared at me with a poker face. 

"I said maybe." I looked back at my phone. 

A hand pushed my phone down and a pair of lips landed on mine. I felt my cheeks burn with fire. I heard gasps and 'ooh's in the room. I was too shocked to react. 

"W-Why d-did you do that?" I almost screamed, reddening cheeks. 

"Well, you didn't move away." He muttered. 

"Ooh, someone's blushing." Seunghyun teased. I playfully glared in his direction. 

"Mine?" Jiyong looked at me hopefully. 

"I don't know..." I decided to tease him. 

"You want another kiss to determine that?" He countered. I didn't respond. 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The others cheered. Jiyong did as they cheered and everyone erupted in surprise. Little did I know, I responded. 

"You're mine." He said in between the kiss. We broke the kiss right before the door opened. 

"Jiyong! Y/N!" Yang Hyunsuk called. 

"Oops, forgot there were cameras." We both shrugged. We got up to follow the president to his office. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter though it is really short. Did you guys hear that BIGBANG is gonna have a comeback? Are any of you excited for the new group BLACKPINK's comeback? They debuted a few months ago. Go ahead an support the new girl group! I would like to thank those readers who stuck with me since the beginning of this book. THANK YOU VIPS FOR ALMOST 20K READS!!! THANK YOU VIPS!!