Chapter 35

A/N: Sorry for not updating for so long. I'll try to update as much as possible and finish this book.

I went home to get a fresh set of clothes. I went home to find an pair of male shoes. 

Is someone here? 

It was really quiet in the house that you can even hear a pin drop. 

Soora's not home? Maybe she's at work...Then what are those shoes? is there a thief? I quietly moved around the house to the closet holding cleaning supplies. I grabbed the broom and went upstairs, since nothing was found missing on the bottom floor. 

"Shh..." I heard that as I crept up the stairs. 

There is definitely someone in here. I went to the first door, my room. I stopped, holding the broom out in front of me and turned handle, pushing the door opened. Nothing. I frowned, proceeding to Soora's room. 

"Soora...?" I knocked on the door. 

"Hmm..?" A tired hum quietly followed. 

"Are you asleep?"

"Yes....." Tiring voice. 

"Why is there a male pair of shoes at the front door?" I asked. No response.

"Soora?" I turned the doorknob walking in. She was under the comforter, facing away from the door.

"Soora?" 

"Yes...?" She mumbled. 

"Nothing. I'm gonna borrow something."

"OK..." 

I went to her closet and opened the door. Seungri's head popped out. My eyes widened. I let out a soft chuckle. He quietly gasped. He quickly put his finger on his lips. I nodded before closing an leaving the room. 

"Never mind, I don't need it right now. I'll get it later." I quickly walked out of her room, closing the door.

I pretended I was walking downstairs while I really standing by the door. Slightly, leaning against it.

"Did she see you?" Soora's voice asked. 

"No, she didn't. She went to the other side of the closet." Seungri responded. 

I chuckled lightly before going to the fridge to get something to drink. I brought it with me to my room. I chose a baggy warm sweater for the fall season. With a pair of blue jeans and black and white converse, I walked outside. I put my mask on, walking towards YG Entertainment. 

Suddenly, an arm was hung over my shoulder. 

"Hey, Jagi." 

"Ji, you're gonna get us caught." I said pushing him away. 

"I don't care. You're mine anyways. Nothing wrong with you being mine." He didn't budge. I sighed. 

"What will the fans think? You'll probably lose a large part of the fandom." I said in worry. 

"They can leave miserably or live with this fact happily." He shrugged. 

"You're something." I shook my head playfully. 

His hand suddenly flew to pull off my mask. I gasped but he caught my lips and kissed me in front of the millions of people walking. 

I quickly pushed away and grabbed my mask, running to the building. My phone started vibrating and ringing. 

Aish..we got caught. That Jiyong.....

I entered the practice room and slumped on the couch, staring at my phone as I was being tagged on MANY, MANY (*wonhae Manhi Manhi Manhi* bts reference :P) pictures taken of us kissing in PUBLIC. 

I died. I closed my eyes, letting out a deep sigh. So much for a private dating life....

Jiyong walked into the room, freely not worried or anything. 

"Yah! Are you crazy?" Was the first thing I said when he walked in.

"'Yah'? 'Crazy'?" He looked at me in disbelief. I realized I made a mistake. 

"It's just tha-" He cut me off by kissing me again. 

"Jiyong! Are you trying to get us killed?!" I pushed him away. 

"No, I just want to date you freely." 

"Yea, with millions of notifications every second?" I propped my elbows on my knees and rubbed my temples. 

Knowing the troubles that we were going through, a headache grew...

"Don't you want to date freely with me?" He asked. 

"Yes, but we should have discussed it first."

"We just did. Now, are we gonna tell them?"

"Maybe later..."

"You're going on a variety show soon...You gotta answer." He said looking at the monitor.

"I know...." I said in defeat. 

"Why are you upset? Do you not want our relationship to be revealed?" He turned around in his chair and wheeled towards me, cupping my face.

"It's not that...I'm scared it will affect our careers..." I said looking down. 

"Didn't we say, it will not affect us ever? Not caring about what others say?" He looked into my eyes. 

"Ok, maybe I'm just too worried." I admitted. 

"Now. Let's get back to work."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is probably a filler chapter. The story may not have as much action in there later on. But I would love if you could stay with me til the end. The chapters later maybe chummy and everything, I would kill myself for it but *shrugs*. Thank you very mucheu!