Chapter 10

--------YOUR POV-----------------

"Y/N, come here", they exaggerated my name. I just sat there. They walked slowly towards me. I watched them come. They closed their eyes and gave me a kissy face. I gently smacked their lips. 

"Y/N, touch my lips", Seungri exclaimed as he opened his eyes.

"You're not the only one", the rest of the boys said as Seungri's face fell. 

"Can I get a kiss of my cheek?", Seungri asked while pointing to his right cheek. My heart was pounding against my chest. Well, he is the maknae, he doesnt get much stuff. I guess i should get him something. I took a deep breath, and gave a light, small peck on the cheek. He jumped up with joy and had his hand over his right cheek. He was red, but very happy. I looked back at the other boys, they gave me their cheeks. I sighed and gave each one of them a small peck except Jiyong. I stopped as I watched them squeal with joy. I looked at Jiyong. Our eyes locked and he leaned to kiss me, I didnt even realize I kissed him back until he pulled away. Thank god, the other boys were still dreaming. He smirked as I blushed. 

"So you liked it.", he whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. I looked down. He held my head up and leaned in again but this time I looked away. Oh shit.

"We'll do this again later.", he smirked and walked away. He shook the boys out of their daze and got back to work. I touched my lips with two fingers and a smile crept up my lips.

------------------Jiyong POV------------------

She tasted like heaven. Her tongue was soft and soothing. I couldn't help it. I could see the beautiful lips smile. I wanted to keep kissing her but I can't. You never know when Appa YG is watching through the CCTV. A idea came to my head. I got the boys back to recording, then to the dance, and I ran out of the building, waiting for Y/N to come out. She came out through the back. 

"Y/N, let me take you home", I exclaimed.

"OK, sure", she accept my request.

As I drove to my house, Y/N asked, "I thought we were going to my house?" as I drove pass her house.

"We?", I smirked.

"Er.. I meant I thought you were taking me home."

"I am. To my home.", I said calmly. 

"Hmmm..ok..", I heard her mumble. We arrived at my house. Her eyes widened in amazement.

----------------YOUR POV--------------------------

Woah, this house is so fancy. I sat down on the couch. 

"I'll be right back.", he said as I watched him walk away. I looked around and found a spongebob pillow. I picked it up and hugged it. It was soft and had the scent of Jiyong on it. When I set the pillow back down, two arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and saw Jiyong's sparkling eyes. His forehead was on mine. Our lips were less than an inch away. He closed in the spaces between us and crashed his lips into mine. 

"Yah, what are you doing", pulling away from him. He held onto me.

"I told you were going to continue this, remember?", he stuck his lips out into a little pout. 

"I never agreed", I mumbled. 

"Then why did you smile?"

"N..no, I didnt."

"Yes, you did", he placed his finger on my lips and led me to his room. It had a king size bed and a balcony where you can see the stunning lights of Seoul. He led me outside to the balcony, I gasped at the beautiful view of Seoul with a pretty, calm sunset. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. We started swaying while watching the sunset. He started kissing my neck as I let out some moans and groans. I lightly hit him because there were red marks. I went back inside and sat on his bed straightening the wrinkles. He smirked. 

"Stay with me tonight", he whispered in my ear. His words tingled down my spine. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I hesitated before I nodded. He handed me a t-shirt, a pair of sweatpants, from his closet, and a towel. I went to the bathroom and locked the door. I undressed myself and got into the shower. 

I finished showering and got dressed. I went to the living room ,while drying my hair with the towel, and I saw Jiyong making dinner. 

"Jiyong-"

"Jiyong what?", he cut me off

"Jiyong oppa. What are you making?", I corrected myself as i rolled my eyes.

"Kimchi fried rice. Do you like it?"

"Yep", I said hungrily. I took out two bowls and handed it to him and we started eating. I took a bite, it was delicious. It tasted better than I expected. 

"Wanna watch a movie?", he asked as i finished the last bite. I nodded and gathered the bowls and chopsticks to the sink, to wash. I started cleaning the dishes when Jiyong wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. He kissed me and helped me put everything away.

"What do you want to watch?", he asked

"Anything.", I replied. We selected a scary  movie and cuddled next to each other. He had his arm around me and laid his head on my shoulder. When, the ghost suddenly appeared on the screen, I yelped and buried myself in Jiyong's chest. I squinted my eyes closed while Jiyong stroked my hair to comfort me and told me everything is ok. I nodded in embarrassment as i sat back up.

"It's ok, jayiga. Everyone gets scared, and you have me.", he baby-talked while stroking my hair.

"Who said I was your jayiga?", I asked sarcastically. 

"I did.", he answered proudly. 

"I never agreed.", I pouted

"Too bad, your mine.", he said as he gave me a kissy face. I pushed him lightly and walked up the stairs. He turned off the TV and followed me. I sat on his bed while looking through my Instagram feed. Jiyong surprised me and pinned me down on the bed. I struggled to get free from him. I squirmed under his hands. He crashed his lips into mine. I kept my lips closed, as he tried to stick his tongue into my mouth. I gave up his tongue was tasting me. I kissed him back while my hands slipped around his neck. I pulled away, breathing heavily. He leaned in again but i turned. He looked at me confused. 

"I'm tired, oppa.", I explained

"Ok", he nodded. we both got under the covers. he held onto me tightly. I snuggled up his chest. the last thing, I heard was him sniffing my hair, and i zoned out.