Chapter 25

Seungri threw his legs and heavy heart forward towards his room. He clasped onto his bed and buried his head in his pillow. Tears slowly fell from his eyes. 

------Seungri POV--------------

Unconciously, tears started to fall. Reality hit me. I won't have a chance with her. Ever. My heart felt as if it has been stabbed right where it had healed before. A piece of it, missing. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N walked back to her room with Jiyong. She quietly slipped in without saying another word to him. She checked to make sure if Bom is sleeping before taking out her phone. 

Y/N: Seungri

Seungri: Neh? 

Y/N: I'm not sure what to do.

Seungri: Why?

Y/N: I just saw Jiyong and well I don't know

Seungri: I see what you mean...just..follow your heart..I guess. 

Y/N: I mean like I have mixed feelings. T-T

Seungri: I really can't help you with that. (I really want to but, I can't.)

Y/N: Mianhae, I forgot you don't like things like this. 

Seungri: Bye. I need to sleep. (I really want to be with you. I cry.)

Y/N: Good night

Seungri: Good night. (Don't leave.)

Seungri threw his phone aside and cried into his pillow. 

Why did I even bother to try?  He thought. 

Tears streamed down his cheeks from his eyes, unstoppable. The tears dried, eyes relaxed. Mind moving to dreamland. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up (I guess you can say) happily. 

"Unnie, what do we have to do today?" I asked Bom, who just woke up. 

"You will be staying here, and I would be here as well. There isn't much to do anyway."

"Don't I have to practice for the concert?"

"Not this week. Wait till things clear."

"Then, who's gonna do my part?"

"Either Dara or Chaerin." 

"Can I go watch them?"

"Not by yourself, not. It is not safe...yet."

"Will you come with me?" I asked hopefully. 

"I guess. Depends on what I have to do. Like...I dont even know..so sure." She chirped at the end. 

We spent the time in the room on our electronics after we changed. When I heard the boys walk down the halls, I shook Bom for her attention, saying it's time to go. She lazily got up and put on her jacket. We slipped onto our shoes and left. 

We arrived at the stadium, surprising everyone. 

"Omo, Y/N!" Chaerin ran to come hug me. I happily accepted her hug.

"Y/N, why are you here?" The manager asked. 

"To come watch. Bom unnie said I can."

"Okay."

I sat down in one of the seats with Bom. 

As Bigbang went to rehearsal, I couldn't help but to feel proud. Yet, a little upset that I couldn't perform. 

My heartbeat quickened when Jiyong winked at me from the side. I felt my cheeks become red. 

---------------Seungri POV----------------------

I could clearly see Jiyong wink at Y/N. At that moment, my part came up but I missed the start of it while I watch Y/N's cheeks become rosy red. I didn't like it. Not one bit. 

"Yah, Seungri! Pay attention! Let's quickly get this over with. Stop losing focus." Jiyong scolded. 

"Neh, hyung."

We continued practicing. Not long after, it was time for the concert. I headed backstage and changed as well as get my makeup on. I fixed my gelled hair and stared into the full length mirror.

"Don't I look cool?" I sneered slightly. 

"Stop bragging. I'm the cool one here." Youngbae answered. 

"Tsk. You can't be the only one." I mumbled.

"Ah, what was that?" 

"Nothing." I muttered. 

I walked towards one of the staff members to attach and set the earphones on and ready. Then, they handed me a mic. It was time to go under the stage and take the lifts up onto the stage. I took a deep breath and stepped onto it along with the members. And we rose.

------------Your POV------------------

I watched excitedly with 2NE1 on the monitor computer. The music began playing, then they began to sing. Their voice harmonized with each other and the melody. 

CL and Dara got up to go on stage for the performance. 

"Fighting, unnie and Chaerin." I cheered for them. They smiled and adjusted the ear piece.  

I excused myself to use the restroom. The moment I stepped out, I bumped into someone. 

"Omo, are you okay?" I asked Seungri as he held his arm.

"Neh, I'm fine. Just bruised myself a little." He gave me a weak smile and a sad stare in the eyes before walking away.

Did he break up with someone? Who hurt him?

I ignored my thoughts. I'm gonna ask him later. 

As I entered the hotel room, I fetched my phone out and texted Seungri. I couldn't talk to him after the concert. Everyone was around and I didn't think it was right.

Y/N: Seungri?

SR: Neh?

Y/N: Are you okay?

SR: Why do you ask?

Y/N: Cause it doesn't seem like you are yourself today...

SR: What do you mean? I am always very happy. (I don't know what happened.)

Y/N: No, when you looked at me today, you seemed gloomy. 

SR: Oh, I was probably tired. (Tired of not having you love me anymore.)

Y/N: I hope you get rest.

SR: Yeah, I will. (I don't need rest, I need you.)

Y/N: Well, you should sleep now.

SR: Yeah, I will. (No, I don't want to sleep.)

Y/N: Good night.

SR: Good night. (Let me be with you.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for such a short chapter. I wanted to write more but I didn't have enough time, though there was a break for the school. I had quite an amount of homework. But...I hope you enjoy this chapter though it's quite sad. Well, to me it is. THANK YOU READERS AND VOTERS. VIPS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!