Chapter 22

-------------Youngbae POV-----------------------

As I got up to put away the first aid kit, something popped into my head.

Wait, why am I doing this? 

I peeked over at Y/N. My heart started to pound as I saw her smile. 

Youngbae, wake up. I must be dreaming right?

I mentally slapped myself. It didnt work. I pinched myself on my arm. It hurts alright but I felt the same. I placed it in on the shelf before walking back. My heart skipped a beat as I took each step. 

I dont like her like that do I? I treat her as my dongsaeng. Right? Someone please tell me. Ok, forget about it for second. Walk properly. DO NOT act awkward. 

I took a deep breath before approaching the group. 

"Thanks, oppa.", she flashed me a smile. 

She called me oppa! Wait, she calls me that all the time. Dong Youngbae. You need to chill. 

We drove back to the hotel with the staff. Jiyong took Y/N to her room while I go share a room with Daesung. He looked at me suspiciously when I lied down on my bed. 

"What?", I caught him staring at me. 

"You weren't acting natural."

"What do you mean?"

-----------------Daesung POV------------------

He cocked his head to the side wondering what I meant. 

"Do you like Y/N?", I said unconsciously. He looked taken aback at that question but he didn't answer me. 

"Do you?", I pressured on. 

"No. I treat her as a dongsaeng. Nothing more than that.", he answered. 

I squinted my small eyes and looked at him for any traces of lies. I couldn't find any so I shrugged and lied down on the bed and crashed. 

"Daesung-ah. Wake up. Let's go get breakfast.", Youngbae's voice entered my ears while his hands shaking me. I struggled to get up due to the mess I made with my clothes and blanket. 

I lazily slipped on my slippers and waddle over to Seungri's room. He ordered room service for food. I turned the knob and was welcomed with the fresh smell of food.  That woke me up. My eyes widened at the sight of food on the table. I quickly grabbed a chair and sat down. I started to devour the food as the hyungs filed into the room. 

"Daesung! Stop eating so much! We won't have enough for ourselves.", Jiyong joked. I stared blankly at him as I chewed. Seungri stepped out of the bathroom to find half of the table's food gone. He blinked twice before throwing his towel onto the bed and grabbing a chair, dragging it to the table and started eating. 

I finished my fill. I was full. Enough for me to practice till...late lunch? or dinner? I dont know. 

"When do we have practice?", I asked as I wiped my mouth with a tissue. 

"Manager Go said he will come pick us up. Later. But not sure when.", Youngbae answered while eating. I shrugged and lied down on Seungri's bed. A phone vibrated somewhere close by. I checked under the pillow and saw Seungri's phone. I grabbed it and got it. It was a message...from Y/N? I kept my eyes on it as I handed it to him. 

When the phone left my hand, my eyes immediately diverted to Jiyong. 

-----------Seungri POV-------------