Chapter 11

------------YOUR POV---------------

I woke up to the bright sunlight. I felt two arms around my waist and a familiar scent. That's when i realized I wasnt home. I was at Jiyong's house. I turned around to face him. His skin seem so flawless, cute, soft, pink lips, and his scent. I took a sniff and I smiled.His eyes fluttered open. We looked at each other before he gave me a peck on the lips. I sat and brushed my hair out of my face. Jiyong back-hugged me and placed his head on my back. I shrugged him off, and told him, we need to get back to YG.

"Jiyong oppa, can you take me home first? I need to change. ", I asked while brushing my hair.

"Why dont you wear my hoodie instead?", he replied.

"Well......., ok.", I grabbed his hoodie and put it on. I combed my hair to a side pony tail at the bottom of my head. I moved my bangs to the side. We got into his car and headed for YG. I took out a mirror and applied light make up: lipstick, a little blush, and foundation.

--------------Jiyong POV------------------

I watched Y/N apply make up on her beautiful, flawless face in the corner of my eyes since I need to drive.

I parked the car, and walked in with Y/N. The boys obviously werent there yet. They're always late. One by one they came in. The maknae came last. As always.

"Y/N!!!!", Seungri came in and ran over to Y/N, giving her a hug.

"Morning, Seungri", she managed to say.

-------------------YOUR POV----------------------------

Seungri finally lets go. I gasped for breath.

"Y/N sshi, Yang Hyun Suk sshi wants you to go to his office.", the manager of Bigbang stated. I nodded and thanked him before heading to the office.

I knocked on the door, turned the knob and walked in. I bowed nervously before looking up.

"Ah, Y/N, I see you have been spending time with the boys." I nodded.

"I think you should feature in one of their songs to start promoting you. It would be easier to get you famous if you start featuring for now. If it goes well, I would have you feature more then, start having your own songs. When writing or looking at the lyrics you can ask Jiyong or Teddy.", he informed. I nodded and bowed before heading out. My arms and legs were numb. It was kind of scary to be called into the president's office.

I walked back to their studio. The manager must have told them about it. I wasnt sure if I should be happy or not.

Daesung handed me a copy of the lyrics. The parts I have to sing were highlighted. I read it in my head over and over again before starting to record it. I walked into the booth, with cold sweat in my hands. I messed up a few times, I either mixed up the words, wrong rhythm, pronouncing it wrong, off beat, or mumbling words at the end. But I finally made it, my voice was hoarse, and my throat hurts by the time we finished. I grabbed a water bottle and gulped it down half way. It was so tiring. I looked at the time and saw it was 1:30 PM. We didnt even get lunch yet. I grabbed my phone and money before heading out. I brought sandwiches and bubble tea. I went back to the studio and set the food down on the table. I flopped down on the couch. I was so tired and hungry. I grabbed a sandwich and bubble tea. I took bites and sips of the food.

I finished my sandwich but not my drink. I placed it on the table and watched the boys record their parts while eating. My eyes got heavy, a yawn escaped and I blacked out.

My phone rang as I jumped up. I looked at the caller ID. It was Appa YG.

"Annyeong, Appa YG.", I yawned.

"Y/N, no more sleeping. You need to help the boys", He scolded. I looked around confused. How did he know I was sleeping?

"Ne, mianhae, Appa YG.", he hung up. I looked around the room half asleep. I found a camera at the corner of the studio. Oh, that's how he knew. I looked over at the boys. Dont they get tired or even ever sleep?

I listened to Daesung sing. It was soothing and soft. He has a unique voice.

"Y/N?"

"Ne?", I answered sleepily.

"Haha, you must be tired.", Youngbae chuckled.

"Yea, hehe....", I nodded.

"Hey, isnt that Jiyong's hoodie?", he asked.

"Huh?", I looked at him confused.

"Is the hoodie Jiyong's?", he asked again.

"Uh, no. Why would you asked that?", I muttered.

"Oh, cause it looks exactly like his.", he explained.

"Ok.", I nodded before looking at my phone.

There were messages from Soora.

Soora: Where are you?

Soora: Y/N!!!!!!!! Where are you???????

Soora: Did something happen?

Soora: Call me!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry Soora. I forgot.

"Youngbae oppa, I forgot something at home. I'm gonna go get it. I'll be back in an hour.", I informed him.

"Ok. Hope you'll be back.", he chuckled at his pun. I giggled and headed out the door.

--------Arrived at home--------------

"Soora?", I panicked. She came out of the kitchen.

"So where were you?", she crossed her arms.

"I was out for a party.", I fibbed.

"What kind of party? And without me?", she glared.

"Oh, it's just a welcoming party for me, and I couldnt reach your call. It said it was blocked or something.", I lied again.

"Overnight? You come home now. So where were you?", she asked me.

"Umm, well we all got drunk so we all slept at Jiyong's place.", I lied once again, but the place part is real.

"You didnt do anything right? And where did you get that hoodie?", she looked up and down.

"NO!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? and this hoodie..err... is given to all the people who works for YG.", I kept fibbing.

"Ok.", she walked back to the kitchen. I ran up stairs and changed. I grabbed some money and hugged Soora before leaving the house. I bought 6 drinks from Starbucks and headed back to the building.

"I'm back!!", I smiled as I skipped in the room with the drinks. They each took one and went back to work.

"Why did you change?", a voice said behind me as I watched them record.