Chapter 5

--------------ONE WEEK LATER--------------------

----------------YOUR POV----------------------

I was looking through the mail when I saw two envelopes from YG Record Label. O...M...G...!!!!

"SOORA, YG RECORD LABEL SENT YOU A LETTER.", I screamed.

She ran down the stairs as fast as she can.

"OMG, ok...I need to calm down and breathe... in, out, in, out, in, and out." Soora was freaking out.

"How about we both look at it privately in our own room and tell each other the news later?"

"OK!!", she ran up the stairs as she said that. I laughed at her. 

I walked up to my room. I slowly opened it. I pulled it out slowly and carefully. First I saw the logo, then my name, lastly, it said,

 "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO YG AS A TRAINEE",

 and a card to go in.

O...M...G...!!!!!! I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better tell Soora this.

I knocked on Soora's door and went in. She looked at me with teary eyes. I asked her what was wrong. 

"I didn't get in. I failed.", she said as her voice cracks. 

I hugged her. "It's ok. I'll be here with you."

"Did you get in?"

I hesitated. I wasn't sure if i should say yes or no. I was about to answer when she snatched the paper out of my hand and looked. I gasped. She gave a me a sad smile. 

"I'm sorry you didn't get in.", I hugged her again. 

"You got in!!!!!", she squealed. That shocked me.

"Why are you so happy?"

"You can bring them to our house." I rolled my eyes at the reply but my heart was pounding just thinking about them coming to our house. 

I checked the paper. It said to go to the building at 1:00pm. It's already 12:10pm. I told Soora I have to get ready she hugged me and congratulated me. 

I went to my room and got ready. I put on a casual set of clothes but not too shabby. I got a message from JiYong telling me to go outside. Well, I was ready, I was about to open the door Soora gave me one more fighting, and I left. I saw JiYong outside. I was surprised about why he was here.

"Why are you here?"

"To bring you to YG."

"OK, wait. How do you know I need to go to YG"

"I was one of the judges, remember?" He gave me lopsided smile. Cute. 

Right, he was.

I got into his car and he drove off. We arrive at YG. We went through the back door. 

There was a security guard, he stopped me. JiYong told him I was a new trainee along with showing him the card. He smiled and let me in. JiYong took me to the president's room. I bowed and introduced myself.

"Ahh, you are the most talented, Y/N-sshi.", he said

"Thank you", I said as I blushed and nodded.

"Go follow JiYong around, he will show you to the other members."

I nodded and bowed before I said goodbye. I followed him to meet iKON, WINNER, 2NE1, Hyukoh, they greeted me with a warm smile. When I got to BIGBANG's studio, they all got up and hugged me. I was surprised. They were very nice to me.